M.Sc.(Home Sc.) ( For Girls only)
- Conceptual framework of Basic Principles and applications of Applied Physics, Applied Chemistry, Applied Biology, Economics, Sociology, Psychology, Physiology of Human Body, Hygiene and basic concept of various branches of Home Science.
- Concept of Foods and Nutrition, Nutrients their functions sources and deficiencies foodgroups, their composition and nutritive content, Nutritional biochemistry chemicalprocesses in foods and food groups, diet planning, therapeutic nutrition, Community andPublic health Nutrition.
- Concept of Human Developments and Family Relation studies with a life span perspective and understanding of child welfare in India and services and schemes for children in need.
- Textiles and Clothing – Concept of fiber to fabric construction, dyeing and printing.
- Concept of Communication and its application in extension work.
- Essentials of Resource Management and its functions, Elements and Principles of design inhouse planning furnishing, Money Management and role of consumers in the economy,Time and Energy Management with concept of work organization.
B. Sc. (Home Science) I Year, II Year and III Year Courses being taught in the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, AMU (which covers the following areas of study) :
- Foods Science and Nutrition
- Family Resource Management
- Extension Education and Communication
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Textiles and Clothing.