Andhra University Result 2020 – Andhra University has released the AU Result online at the official website. Students appeared for the exam can check the AUCEO Results on this page. The “Register Number” is required to check Andhra University Result. Students can check Andhra University Result to know the grade obtained, grade points obtained subject wise, grade point average, cumulative grade point average (CGPA). The consolidated marks list and original degree can be obtained in original from the controller of examination office. Check the page for Andhra University Result 2020.
Andhra University Result 2020
AUCOE Result releases on the website of AU examination computerization system, www.auceo.info. The University conducts the examination twice in a year in semester mode (Odd & Even Semester). The semester exams are conducted at the end of the semester. To appear in the university semester exam student must be eligible. Check the table for AU Result list and online marks.
Andhra University Distance Result – Click Here
|M.H.R.M 1st Sem Revaluation Result November 2019||Click Here|
|Integrated M.Tech. 2nd Semester Revaluation Result August 2019||Click Here|
|M.Tech 2nd Sem REVALUATION RESULT AUGUST 2019||Click Here|
|MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (F.T.) 4th Sem Special Exam August 2020||Click Here|
|M.Com 1st Semester Examination Revaluation Results, November 2019.||Click Here|
|B.Pharmacy Fourth Year First Semester Revaluation Result November 2019||Click Here|
|M.Tech OCEANIC SCIENCE 3rd and 4th Sem Exams Sep 2020||Click Here|
|M.TECH ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCE 3rd and 4th Sem Exam Sep 2020||Click Here|
Result: Students can check Andhra University Results online at the official website.
How to Check Andhra University Result 2020?
Andhra University Result is available online at the official website. Students can check the AU result in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the exam result.
- After clicking the link Results page will open as below
- Enter the Registration Number
- Click on “Get Marks” button.
- The result will display
- Check and click on the print button to take the print out
Below are a few important points related to Andhra University Result. Students can also check the provisional list of successful candidates for the information.
- The regular marks statement can be obtained from the principal of the concerned colleges.
- The marks statement will not be issued locally ie, in the Central Administrative Office, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
- Students of Andhra university-affiliated degree colleges who wish to apply for the re-evaluation of the answer script have to apply in the prescribed re-evaluation format along with the fees.
- Students will be able to obtain the photocopies answer script by paying the prescribed amount. The request should be made within the 15 days from the day of result publication.
- The result and mark statement/certificates issued will be cancelled at any moment if the information laid by the student is found to be incorrect or if he/she is debarred by the university earlier and is under the period of rustication
Printed Details on Andhra University Result
Check the list of printed details on Andhra University Result.
- Course Name & Semester
- Appearing Year
- Name of the Candidates
- Register No.
- Subjects Name
- Grade Obtained
- Grade Points Obtained
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
- Total Credit Points
- Total Credits
- Description of the Grade and Grade Point
- Revaluation fees and last date
Awarding of Grade/Grade Points
Students can check how grade/grade points are awarded to the students based on the marks obtained in the exam.
|Range of Marks (%)||Grade Points||Grade||Description|
|>90 <=100||10||O||Out Standing|
|>70 <=80||8||A||Very Good|
|>55 <=60||6||B||Above Average|
Official Website: www.andhrauniversity.edu.in