Anna University Hall Ticket 2021 – Anna University releases the hall ticket for the semester exam online on the website of Anna University Controller of Examination website. All the eligible candidate can visit the official website acoe.annauniv.edu to download Anna University, Admit Card. For downloading the hall ticket candidates have to log in through the “student login”. Candidates register number and date of birth are required for the login purpose. Appearing candidates have to take the print out of the hall ticket. The university will not provide the hall to the candidates individually. Anna University Hall Ticket is very important for appearing in the exam.
Anna University Hall Ticket 2021
Anna University Admit Card holds the information of the candidate and the exam being conducted. No candidates shall be entertained in the exam hall without the hall ticket. Carrying a college ID card on the day of the exam is also equally important. Anna University has also released the timetable for UG and PG courses. Candidates can check the Anna University Time Table online. Check the link to download Anna University Hall Ticket below.
- Click Here to download Hall Ticket.
How to Download Anna University Hall Ticket 2021?
Candidates can download the hall ticket through the link provided above. After clicking the above link controller of examination – Anna University page will appear. Hereafter check the steps provided below to download the hall ticket.
Steps to download Anna University Hall Ticket
- Visit the website, acoe.annauniv.edu
- Go to the Academics section
- Then click on the CBCS and RUSA
- Click on the “Student Section”
- The login page will appear
- Under Student Login enter the necessary details
- Enter register number
- Enter the date of Birth
- Enter the captcha
- Click on the “Login” button
- After accessing the hall ticket take the print out of the same
Printed Details on Anna University Hall Ticket 2021
Check the printed details on Anna University Hall Ticket
- Register Number
- Current Semester
- Degree & Branch
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre
- Subject Code
- Subject Title
- Candidate’s photograph
- The controller of Exam signature
- Important Instruction
Importance of Anna University Hall Ticket
The hall ticket is the pass to the exam hall centre. Anna University releases the hall ticket for all eligible candidates. Anna University hall ticket is required on each day of the exam. The hall ticket holds the information about the candidate and the exam he/she is appearing. If the candidates report to the exam without the hall ticket then they won’t be allowed to write the exam. The examiner examines the hall in the exam, and after the complete satisfaction, the candidate is allowed to write the exam. Candidates appearing for the exam have to carry the print copy of the hall ticket along with the college id card.
There are a few important instructions that candidates have to follow on the day of the exam. Candidates can check these instruction printed on the hall ticket and also in the exam centre. Check below for the important points to follow on the day of the exam.
- Report 30 minutes earlier to the exam centre
- No candidate will be allowed inside the exam hall after the commencement of the exam
- Carry the print copy of the hall ticket and Id card
- Do not carry study material, bags or any bit of paper inside the exam hall
- Mobile phone, programmable calculator, and any other electronic gadget are prohibited
- Do not misbehave with the examiner in the exam hall
- If caught in malpractice during the exam candidates shall be debarred from the exam
Official Website: www.annauniv.edu