Ayush and Health Science University Time Table 2021 – Ayush and Health Science University has released CGHealth University Time Table is available online at the official website. The timetable is available in pdf format. Students can check the time table of various courses on this page. The exam date, time, and day subject-wise are mentioned CGHealth University time table. Students can also check some additional information such as exam form submission date, exam fees and centres names on Ayush and Health Science University Time Table. It is important to register for the exam. Check the page for Ayush and Health Science University Time Table 2021.
Latest: Revised Time-Table of MBBS 2nd Year (Old & New Course) Exam January-February 2022 is available now.
Ayush and Health Science University Time Table 2021
A student shall be permitted to write the exam if he/she is eligible to appear for the exam and also not debarred from the exam. The Univerity will issue the admit card to the eligible students. It is advised to appear for the exam as per the schedule and also follow the instruction mentioned by the invigilator during the exam. Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam else the students shall be booked under UFM. Check the table for CGHealth University Time Table 2021.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|Revised Time-Table of MBBS 2nd Year (Old & New Course) Exam Jan-Feb 2022||Click Here|
|Time-Table of M.B.B.S. 1st & 2nd Year Exam Jan 2022||Click Here|
|Time-Table and Centre List of MD/MS (Ayurveda) Preliminary & Final Exam Dec 2021||Click Here|
|Time-Table of B.Sc. Nursing 1st & 2nd Year Exam Dec 2021||Click Here|
|Time-Table of B.Sc. Nursing 3rd & 4th Year Exam Dec 2021||Click Here|
|Time-Table of M.B.B.S. Final Part-1 Exam Dec 2021 (Suppl.)||Click Here|
|Time-Table of M.Sc. Nursing & P.B.B.Sc. Nursing 1st, 2nd Year Exam Dec 2021||Click Here|
|Time-Table of MDS Part-1 & 2 Exam Dec 2021||Click Here|
|Time-Table of B.A.S.L.P. 2nd Year Exam Nov-2021 (Old Course)||Click Here|
|Time Table of B.D.S. 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Year Exam Dec 2021||Click Here|
|Time Table of B.A.S.L.P. 3rd Year Exam Nov 2021 (Old Course)||Click Here|
|Time Table of B.A.M.S. 4th Prof Exam Nov 2021 (Old Course)||Click Here|
|MD/MS Medical & Medical Diploma Exam Oct 2021||Click Here|
|Time Table of B.A.S.L.P. 2nd, 4th & 6th Sem Exam Oct 2021||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check Ayush and Health Science University Time Table at, http://www.cghealthuniv.com.
How to Check Ayush and Health Science University Time Table 2021?
Ayush and Health Science University of Chhattisgarh has released the exam time table online. Students appearing in the exam must follow the steps mentioned below to check AHSU Time Table 2021.
- Visit the official AHSU website, http://www.cghealthuniv.com.
- Ayush and Health Science University’s official website will open.
- Scroll down the home page and go to ‘Latest News and Updates’ & click on ‘Read More’.
- Now, search for the required time table link and click on ‘View’.
- Check the exam time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on Ayush and Health Science University Time Table
Check out the details to be printed on the CGHealth University time table.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Exam Form
- Exam Fees
- Day & Date
- Subject Name
- Centre Name
- Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the University exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Some points to be followed on the day of the exam are mentioned below:
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- After the commencement of exam, no student shall be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items.
- Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Exams
CGHealth University conducts annual and semester-wise exams for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the exam are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prepare from University test or class test also.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
Ayush and Health Science University Admit Card 2021
Ayush and Health Science University of Chhattisgarh issues the admit card for all the eligible students. CGHealth University Admit Card 2021 is an important document to be carried on the day of the exam. Students appearing for the exam without the admit card shall not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The examiner shall verify the Ayush and Health Science admit card of every student during the exam. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.cghealthuniv.com