BGSBU Date Sheet 2023 – Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University has released the BGSBU date sheet online on the official website, bgsbu.ac.in. The University uploads the exam date sheet online in pdf format. Candidates can check the BGSBU date sheet on this page after the official announcement. The examinee can check the exam date sheet to know the exam date, time, and day course-wise. Submit the exam form and fees to appear for the exam. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam.
Latest: BGSBU has released the time table of the examination. Scroll down to check.
BGSBU Date Sheet 2023
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria shall be eligible to appear for the exam. The appearing candidates have to download the admit card to appear for the exam. The University conducts the exam as per the schedule and the exam is held at the assigned centre. There shall be no re-exam if the student walks out or stay out of the exam hall. Below is the link to check the BGSBU date sheet online.
Date Sheet: Students can download the date sheet online on the website, bgsbu.ac.in.
How to Check BGSBU Date Sheet 2023?
BGSBU releases the exam date sheet online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to download BGSBU Date Sheet 2022.
Step 1: Visit the official BGSBU website, bgsbu.ac.in.
Step 2: Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University’s official website will open.
Step 3: Go to ‘Notifications’ and click on ‘University Examinations’ from the dropdown list.
Step 4: Click on the date sheet link.
Step 5: Check the date sheet. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on BGSBU Date Sheet 2023
Check out the details to be printed on BGSBU Date Sheet 2023.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Course Code
- Course Title
- Exam Time
- Controller of Examinations
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Some points to be followed on the day of the exam are mentioned below:
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the examination hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students must carry the admit card on the day of the exam.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- The pager/ mobile phone/ any other electronic communication device is not allowed in the Exam Centre.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student is found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
- Before answering the question paper, the candidate should ensure that they have been supplied with the correct question paper. Complaints in this regard, if any, shall not be entertained after the exam.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University conducts a semester-wise exam for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the exam are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from the previous year’s question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prepare for University tests or class tests also.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
BGSBU Admit Card 2023
Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University issues BGSBU Admit Card 2023 for all eligible students. Students appearing for the examination must carry the admit card and one valid identity card on the day of the exam. Without BGSBU Admit Card, students shall not be allowed to sit in the exam hall. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is released.
Official Website: www.bgsbu.ac.in