Bharathidasan University Time Table 2020 – Bharathidasan University has released BDU time table online at the official website, bdu.ac.in. The University is conducting semester exam April 2020. The UG course exam will commence from May 04, 2020. Students can check the BDU time table 2020 on this page. Bharathidasan University Time Table is available UG courses in pdf. Students must register for the semester examinaton within the date mentioned. It is important to appear for the exam as per the schedule. Check the page for Bharathidasan University time table 2020.
Bharathidasan University Time Table 2020
Students shall be eligible to appear for the semester exam if they put 75% attendance in a semester. The eligible students must carry the hall ticket on the day of exam. The University uploads the hall ticket online at the official website. It is advised to check for any changes or update made in the exam date. Bharathidasan University Time Table is provided below.
Bharathidasan University – Semester Exam Time Table April 2020
Affiliated Colleges (UG Programmes)
|Course Name / Notice||Time Table|
|B.A. & B.S.W. 2016-2017 Batch onwards||Click Here|
|B.A. & B.S.W. Prior to 2016 Batch||Click Here|
|B.Sc. 2008 Batch onwards||Click Here|
|B.Sc. 2016 Batch onwards||Click Here|
|B.B.A. All Batches||Click Here|
|B.Com. – COMMERCE / CO-OPERATION / APPLIED / COMPUTER APPLICATIONS / BANK MANAGEMENT / CORPORATE SECRETARYSHIP (CBCS) 2008 – 2015 BATCH||Click Here|
|B.Com. – COMMERCE / CO-OPERATION / APPLIED / COMPUTER APPLICATIONS / BANK MANAGEMENT / CORPORATE SECRETARYSHIP (CBCS) 2016 – 2017 BATCH and B.COM PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTING (2019-2020)||Click Here|
|B.Lit. All Batches||Click Here|
|Pulavar Degree – All Batches||Click Here|
|Part 1 & 2 (LANGUAGES) ALL UNDER GRADUATE COURSES (CBCS SYLLABUS) PRIOR TO 2016||Click Here|
|Part 1 TAMIL & OTHERS LANGUAGES, Part 2 ENGLISH & Part 4 NON-MAJOR ELECTIVE ALL UNDER GRAUATE COURSES (CBCS SYLLABUS) 2016-2017 ONWARDS||Click Here|
|SKILL BASED ELECTIVE (CBCS SYLLABUS) 2008 BATCH ONWARDS||Click Here|
|Notification of MCA/MBA – Theory, Practical and Viva-Voce Examination April 2020||Click Here|
|Notification of PG & PG Diploma Theory Examination – April 2020||Click Here|
|Notification of PG & PG Diploma Practical/Viva Voce – Examination – April 2020 (Important Dates)||Click Here|
|Notification of UG Theory Examination – April 2020||Click Here|
|Notification of UG Practical Examination – April 2020 (Important Dates)||Click Here|
|UG – சிறப்பு பாடங்கள் – Special Papers – Notification April 2020||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check BDU Time Table at www.bdu.ac.in.
How to check Bharathidaan University Time Table 2020?
Bharathidasan University Time Table Pdf is released online at the official website, www.bdu.ac.in. Students appearing for the university semester examination can check the timetable in quite simple steps. Follow the instructions mentioned below and check the exam schedules for your subject.
Steps to check BDU Exam Time Table
- Visit the official website of Bharathidasan University, www.bdu.ac.in
- The University official page will appear
- Click on “COE Notification/Exam. Timetable/Results” Section
- Click on Exam. Timetable – April 2019 among the various link
- Semester Examination Timetable – April 2019 Affiliated Colleges will appear
- Select the Courses and click on the link to check the timetable
- Time Table will open in new tab
- Check the exam dates
Printed Details on Bharathidasan University Time Table
Check the details printed on the Bharathidasan University Exam Time Table.
- Examination Name
- Courses Name
- Subject Name
- Exam Time and Session
- Exam Date
- Subject Code
- Title of the paper
Bharathidasan University Hall Ticket 2020
Bharathidasan University releases the semester exam hall ticket at the official website. BDU Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. No student is allowed to appear in the exam without the hall ticket. Students can check their hall ticket to know the exam dates, subject appearing for, and the exam centre address. Students are advised to carry the hall ticket and id card on the day of the exam.
Students eligible to appear for the university semester exam have to follow the instructions on each day of the exam. Below are a few important points to be followed on the day of the exam.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam. No students will be allowed inside the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and college id card on the day of the exam. No student will be entertained without the hall ticket.
- Mobile Phone, Paper, book, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical) in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.
- Do not involve in any kind of malpractice during the exam
- Students are advised not to disturb the examiner during the exam
Official Website: www.bdu.ac.in