Bharathidasan University Time Table 2019 has been released. Students appearing for university exam can check the BDU Exam Time Table from this page. Bharathidasan University has released the timetable for November 2019 exam. The semester examination will be held for three hours. A student will be eligible to appear for the university exam if he/she puts 75% attendance. The eligible students have to submit the exam form and fees before the last date to appear in the exam. No form will be entertained after the last date. Check the page for Bharathidasan University Time Table 2019.
Bharathidasan University Time Table 2019
Students can check the BDU Exam Time Table to know the exam dates and time for their subjects. The University semester exam will be conducted in two sessions i.e, Forenoon (FN) and Afternoon (AN). The FN session will commence at 09:30 AM and AN session at 02 PM. Bharathidasan University releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students. It is important to carry the hall ticket and college id card on the day of the exam. Students can check the table for BDU Time Table 2019.
|Course Name / Notice||Time Table|
|B.A. & B.S.W. 2016-2017 Batch onwards||Click Here|
|B.A. & B.S.W. Prior to 2016 Batch||Click Here|
|B.B.A. All Batches||Click Here|
|B.Com. – COMMERCE / CO-OPERATION / APPLIED / COMPUTER APPLICATIONS / BANK MANAGEMENT / CORPORATE SECRETARYSHIP (CBCS) 2008 – 2015 BATCH||Click Here|
|B.Com. – COMMERCE / CO-OPERATION / APPLIED / COMPUTER APPLICATIONS / BANK MANAGEMENT / CORPORATE SECRETARYSHIP (CBCS) 2016 – 2017 BATCH||Click Here|
|B.Lit. All Batches||Click Here|
|Pulavar Degree – All Batches||Click Here|
|B.Sc. 2008 Batch onwards||Click Here|
|B.Sc. 2016 Batch onwards||Click Here|
|PART – I & II (LANGUAGES) ALL UNDER GRADUATE COURSES (CBCS SYLLABUS) PRIOR TO 2016||Click Here|
|PART – I TAMIL & OTHERS LANGUAGES, PART – II ENGLISH & PART – IV NON-MAJOR ELECTIVE ALL UNDER GRAUATE COURSES (CBCS SYLLABUS) 2016-2017 ONWARDS||Click Here|
|SKILL BASED ELECTIVE (CBCS SYLLABUS) 2008 BATCH ONWARDS||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Degree Exam – Prior to 2016 Batch||Click Here|
|Post Graduate Degree Exam – 2016 Batch onwards||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check BDU Time Table at www.bdu.ac.in.
How to check Bharathidaan University Time Table?
Bharathidasan University Time Table Pdf is released online at the official website, www.bdu.ac.in. Students appearing for the university semester examination can check the timetable in quite simple steps. Follow the instructions mentioned below and check the exam schedules for your subject.
Steps to check BDU Exam Time Table
- Visit the official website of Bharathidasan University ie, www.bdu.ac.in
- The University official page will appear
- Click on “COE Notification/Exam. Timetable/Results” Section
- Click on Exam. Timetable – April 2019 among the various link
- Semester Examination Timetable – April 2019 Affiliated Colleges will appear
- Select the Courses and click on the link to check the timetable
- Time Table will open in new tab
- Check the exam dates
Printed Details on Bharathidasan University Time Table
Check the details printed on the BDU Exam Time Table.
- Examination Name
- Courses Name
- Subject Name
- Exam Time and Session
- Exam Date
- Subject Code
- Title of the paper
Bharathidasan University Hall Ticket 2019
Bharathidasan University releases the semester exam hall ticket at the official website. BDU Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. No student is allowed to appear in the exam without the hall ticket. Students can check their hall ticket to know the exam dates, subject appearing for, and the exam centre address. Students are advised to carry the hall ticket and id card on the day of the exam.
Students eligible to appear for the university semester exam have to follow the instructions on each day of the exam. Below are a few important points to be followed on the day of the exam.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam. No students will be allowed inside the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and college id card on the day of the exam. No student will be entertained without the hall ticket.
- Mobile Phone, Paper, book, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical) in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.
- Do not involve in any kind of malpractice during the exam
- Students are advised not to disturb the examiner during the exam
Official Website: www.bdu.ac.in