Bodoland University releases the semester exam result online on the official website, bodolanduniversity.ac.in. Students can check Bodoland University results 2022 on this page after the official release. Bodoland University releases the result in pdf format. Candidates can check the result pdf to know the total credits and SGPA. A student will be considered to pass the UG and PG Semester Exam if he/she obtains a minimum of 40% marks. If the student fails to obtain the required marks then he/she has to repeat the exam in the corresponding End-Semester Exam. Students appeared for the university exam will be promoted to the next semester. Check the page for Bodoland University Result 2022.
Bodoland University Result 2022
Students who appeared for the exam shall be considered to have completed the course successfully if he/she secures a letter grade other than “F and I”. Bodoland University also releases the result for M.Phil./ PhD Coursework in pdf format. Check the table for Bodoland University results.
Result: Students can check the semester exam result on the website, bodolanduniversity.ac.in.
How to Check Bodoland University Result 2022?
Bodoland university results are released online at the official website. Students can check Bodoland University Result in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned to check the result.
Steps to check Bodoland University Result
- Visit the university official website, http://www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in
- The University official page will appear
- Check the link for the result under the news and event sections
- Click the link
- Enter the required details and click the search button
- The result will display
- Check the result and take the print of the same.
Printed Details on Bodoland University Result 2021
Check the details printed on the Bodoland University Result.
- Examination Name
- Student Name
- Enrollment Number
- Registration No. and Year
- Paper Wise Grade and Grade Point
Backlog (Arrear) and Betterment (Repeat) Provision
Students awarded by “I or F” grade in any semester exam have to clear the backlog or arrear paper within the maximum extended period allowed for UG and PG. Such students have to clear the paper in the corresponding semester exam. The exam will be conducted as per the schedules. Betterment provision is for those students who wish to improve their grades on any particular paper. UG and PG Degree Course students shall be allowed a single chance to appear in a maximum of two papers of a particular semester. It is notified that there shall be no “betterment/repeat” provision for practical/project/dissertation/assignments/laboratory work etc.
Bodoland University Grading System
Bodoland University adopts Absolute Grading System to evaluate the performance of the students. The marks obtained by the students in the exam will be converted in the grade and grade point and the performance of each student will be awarded in grades.
Abbreviation of Grades awarded in the Result
- Students awarded by the F and I Grade indicates Fail and Incomplete/Absent.
- The letters P, C, and B are considered as second class, and letter grade “B+” and above is considered as First Class.
- Students awarded by letter grade “A+” and above shall be considered First class and distinction.
- The eligibility for the award of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree students must clear all the semester and also obtain minimum final CGPA 4.0.
Official Website: www.bodolanduniversity.ac.in