BRAOU Result 2021 – Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University releases the BRAOU exam result online. The University uploads the result at the official website. The online result is just to provide immediate information to the students and can not be treated original mark sheet. Students can check the BRAOU result on this page after the official release. The hall ticket no. is required to check the result. Students can check the result to know the marks secured in the theory / practical paper. B.R. Ambedkar Open University shall issue the detail mark sheet to the students and will be the final. Check the page for BRAOU Result 2021.
Latest: UG CBCS 1st Sem NOV 2020 exam result has been announced.
BRAOU Result 2021
Students qualifying the exam shall be promoted to the next higher semester. The promoted students have to apply for the readmission. Students unable to qualify the exam have to clear the backlogs within the number of attempts provided by the university. In case students are not satisfied with the marks secured in the exam can apply for the revaluation/scrutiny of the answer script. Check the table for B.R. Ambedkar Open University Result.
|UG CBCS 1st Sem NOV 2020 Exam||Click Here|
Result: Students can check the result at, http://www.braou.ac.in.
How to Check BRAOU Result 2021?
DR BR Ambedkar Open University Result releases online. Students have to access the official website to check the BR Ambedkar University Result. Below are the steps provided to check the BRAOU Result.
- Visit the website, http://www.braou.ac.in.
- B.R. Ambedkar Open University official page will display
- Select Online Portal
- Now select the Exam Results from the menu and click on the result link
- The exam result page will appear
- Enter the hall ticket number and select the year.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result will appear.
Printed Details on BRAOU Result
Check the list of details printed on B.R. Ambedkar Open University Result.
- Hall Ticket No.
- Candidate Name
- Theory / Practical Paper Marks
BRAOU UG Examination Revaluation
After the release of the UG result, if the student is not satisfied with marks obtained in the exam can request for the revaluation of the paper. The student has to pay for the revaluation of the exam. The revaluation amount is Rs.500/- per paper. The application form for re-evaluation is available online. The student needs to submit the revaluation application form in the college. Check the step for revaluation and to check the report of the revaluation.
UG Revaluation Application
Follow the steps for UG Revaluation Application.
- Visit the official website http://www.braou.ac.in
- Enter the Admission Number
- Select the year
- Enter Submit button
- Take the print of the application form
- Fill and submit to the application form to the examination cell
UG Revaluation Login
To check the status of the revaluation form student need to log in through revaluation login. Follow the steps for UG Revaluation Login
- Visit the website for UG Revaluation Login http://www.braou.ac.in
- Enter the Admission Number
- Select the year
- Enter the security code
- Click on the Submit button
- Check the status and the report of the revaluation
BRAOU UG Examination Revaluation FEES
Students have to pay the amount of Rs.500/- per paper regarding BRAOU UG exam revaluation. The notification for the UG exam revaluation will be released on the official website. Students are advised to visit the official website of BRAOU for the latest information.
Dr B.R.Ambedkar Open University, initially known as Andhra Pradesh Open University is a public university which was established on August 26, 1982, through an Act of the A.P. State Legislature (APOU Act 1982). It is located in the city of Hyderabad, Telangana, India. All the programmes offered by the University are recognised by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi. The University is providing services to the student community through a wide network of 213 study centres, including 23 regional co-ordination centres and 14 number of centres excluding for women students.
Courses Offered by BRAOU
Students can check the various courses offered by BRAOU from below.
- Under Graduate Programmes:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Post Graduate Programmes:
- Master of Arts M.A. (History)
- Master of Arts M.A. (Economics)
- Master of Arts M.A. (Political Science)
- Master of Arts M.A. (Public Administration)
- Master of Arts M.A. (Sociology)
- Master of Arts M.A. (English)
- Master of Arts M.A. (Telugu)
- Master of Arts M.A. (Hindi)
- Master of Arts M.A. (Urdu)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Sciences M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- Master of Sciences M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)
- M.Sc. (Botany)
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)
- M.Sc. (Environmental Sciences)
- M.Sc. (Physics)
- M.Sc. (Zoology)
- M.Sc. (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Education (Special Education)
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma and Certificate Programmes:
- Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science (M.Li.Sc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science (B.Li.Sc.)
- P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- P.G. Diploma in Business Finance (PGDBF)
- P.G. Diploma in Environmental Studies (PGDES)
- P.G. Diploma in Writing for Mass Media in Telugu (PGDWMMT)
- P.G. Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR)
- P.G. Diploma in Women’s Studies (PGDWS)
- Certificate Program in Food and Nutrition (CPFN)
- P.G. Dip. in Culture and Heritage Tourism (PGSCHT)
- Certificate Programme in N.G.O Management
- Certificate Programme in Early Childhood Care & Education (CECE)
- Certificate Programme in Literacy & Community Development(CLCD)
Official Website: www.braou.ac.in