BRAOU Result 2019 – Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University has released BRAOU Exam Result online at the official website, braou.ac.in. Students appeared for the exam can check BRAOU Result on this page. BRAOU Result is available for the university annual and semester exam 2019. Students can access the result by providing the “Admission No”. It is informed that the result available online is to provide immediate information. Students can check BRAOU Result to know the total marks and result (pass/fail). Students securing the minimum passing marks in the exam shall be considered to pass the exam. Check the page for BRAOU Result 2019.
BRAOU Result 2019
Students qualifying the exam shall be promoted to the next higher semester. The promoted students have to apply for the readmission. Students unable to qualify the exam have to clear the backlogs within the number of attempts provided by the university. In case students are not satisfied with the marks secured in the exam can apply for the revaluation/scrutiny of the answer script. Check the table for DR BRAOU Result.
BRAOU Exam Result
|Result / Notification||Release Date|
|UG 1st Year Exam May 2019||20 Aug 2019|
|UG 3rd Year April 2019 and 2nd Year May 2019||09 Aug 2019|
|B.Ed (Special Education) Sem 1, 3, & 4 Exam Result||02 Aug 2019|
|UG 3rd Year & UG CBCS 1st Sem Revaluation||26 Jul 2019|
|UG 3rd Year Exam April 2019||25 Jul 2019|
|UG CBCS 1st Sem Exam Feb 2019||22 Jul 2019|
Result: Students can check the result from the official website of Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University, www.braou.ac.in.
How to check BRAOU Result 2019?
DR BR Ambedkar Open University Result releases online. Students have to access the official webiste to check the BR Ambedkar University Result. Below are the steps provided to check the BRAOU Result.
Step 1: Click the link provided on this page or visit the website, www.braou.ac.in.
Step 2: Select the option Examination.
Step 3: Click the option exam result under examination section.
Step 4: Click on the link to the exam appeared.
Step 5: Enter the hall ticket number and select the year.
Step 6: Click on the submit button.
Step 7: Result will appear.
BRAOU UG Examination Revaluation
After the release of the UG result, if the student is not satisfied with marks obtained in the exam can request for the revaluation of the paper. The student has to pay for the revaluation of the exam. The revaluation amount is Rs.500/- per paper. The application form for re-evaluation is available online. The student needs to submit the revaluation application form in the college. Check the step for revaluation and to check the report of the revaluation.
UG Revaluation Application
Follow the steps for UG Revaluation Application.
- Visit the official website www.braou.ac.in
- Enter the Admission Number
- Select the year
- Enter Submit button
- Take the print of the application form
- Fill and submit to the application form to the examination cell
UG Revaluation Login
To check the status of the revaluation form student need to log in through revaluation login. Follow the steps for UG Revaluation Login
- Visit the website for UG Revaluation Login www.braou.ac.in
- Enter the Admission Number
- Select the year
- Enter the security code
- Click on the Submit button
- Check the status and the report of the revaluation
BRAOU UG Examination Revaluation FEE
Students have to pay the amount of Rs.500/- per paper regarding BRAOU UG exam revaluation. The notification for the UG exam revaluation will be released on the official website. Students are advised to visit the official website of BRAOU for the latest information.
Official Website: www.braou.ac.in
Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University, initially known as Andhra Pradesh Open University is a public university which was established on August 26 1982 through an Act of the A.P. State Legislature (APOU Act 1982). It is located in the city of Hyderabad, Telangana, India. All the programmes offered by the University are recognised by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi. The University is providing services to the student community through a wide network of 213 study centres, including 23 regional co-orduination centres and 14 number of centres excluding for women students.
Courses Offered by BRAOU
Students can check the various courses offered by BRAOU from below.
- Under Graduate Programmes:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Post Graduate Programmes:
- Master of Arts M.A. (History)
- Master of Arts M.A. (Economics)
- Master of Arts M.A. (Political Science)
- Master of Arts M.A. (Public Administration)
- Master of Arts M.A. (Sociology)
- Master of Arts M.A. (English)
- Master of Arts M.A. (Telugu)
- Master of Arts M.A. (Hindi)
- Master of Arts M.A. (Urdu)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
- Master of Sciences M.Sc. (Mathematics)
- Master of Sciences M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)
- M.Sc. (Botany)
- M.Sc. (Chemistry)
- M.Sc. (Environmental Sciences)
- M.Sc. (Physics)
- M.Sc. (Zoology)
- M.Sc. (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Education (Special Education)
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma and Certificate Programmes:
- Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science (M.Li.Sc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science (B.Li.Sc.)
- P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- P.G. Diploma in Business Finance (PGDBF)
- P.G. Diploma in Environmental Studies (PGDES)
- P.G. Diploma in Writing for Mass Media in Telugu (PGDWMMT)
- P.G. Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR)
- P.G. Diploma in Women’s Studies (PGDWS)
- Certificate Program in Food and Nutrition (CPFN)
- P.G. Dip. in Culture and Heritage Tourism (PGSCHT)
- Certificate Programme in N.G.O Management
- Certificate Programme in Early Childhood Care & Education (CECE)
- Certificate Programme in Literacy & Community Development(CLCD)