Cotton University is a state university located at Gauhati, Assam. The University conducts the examination in the semester system. The exam is conducted at the end of the semester. Cotton University releases the exam routine online at the official website. Students can check the Cotton University Exam Routine 2020 on this page after the official release. The exam routines are made available in pdf format. Cotton University exam routine can be checked to know the exam day, date, time, paper name. Before appearing for semester examination students must check the exam routine. It is mandatory to carry the admit card on the exam day. Check the page for Cotton University Exam Routine 2020.
Cotton University Exam Routine 2020
Students must register for the exam in the prescribed form. It is important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Students must appear for the exam as per the schedule and also avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Below is the link to check the examination routine.
Exam Routine: Students can check exam routine at the website, cottonuniversity.ac.in.
How to Check Cotton University Exam Routine 2020?
The examination time table can be checked in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the semester exam routine.
- Visit the official Cotton University website, cottonuniversity.ac.in.
- Cotton University’s official website will open.
- Go to ‘Academics’ from the menu and click on ‘Examination’ from the drop-down list.
- Click on ‘Examination Notices’.
- Now, click on the examination routine.
- Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on Cotton University Exam Routine 2020
Check out the details to be printed on Cotton University Exam Routine.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Course Name
- Exam Day, time, date
- Subject/ Paper Name
- Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below.
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the admit card and one valid identity card on the day of the examination.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Cotton University conducts an end semester examination for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the University examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from the previous year’s question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prepare from University test or class test also.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
Cotton University Admit Card 2020
Cotton University Admit Card 2020 shall be issued for all eligible students. Students are advised to carry the assigned admit card to the examination hall. No student shall be entertained without Cotton University admit card in the examination hall. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student appearing for the examination. Carry the admit card and one valid identity card also on the day of the examination. Keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: cottonuniversity.ac.in