CSVTU Time Table 2020 – Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University releases the CSVTU Exam Time Table online at the official website, csvtu.ac.in. The University conducts the exam in April/May and November/December. Students can check the Chhattisgarh Technical University time table on this page. The time table is made available online in pdf format. Students must register for the exam in the prescribed format within the date mentioned by the university. Check the page for CSVTU time table 2020.
Latest: This is to inform you all that university has not published or circulated any exam time table for Apr/May 2020 till date. It will be published only in the CSVTU website and will be sent to all the affiliated institutions. Please refrain from fake information.
CSVTU Time Table 2020
Students shall be eligible to appear for the exam if they put minimum required attendance in a semester. All the eligible students must carry the admit card and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. It is important to appear for the exam as per the schedule mentioned. Students must avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam else shall be disqualified from the exam. The link to check Chhattisgarh Technical Univerity time table is mentioned below.
|Notice / Time Table||Link|
|Examination Guidelines for Students||Click Here|
|Notification Regarding Exam Form||Click Here|
|Notification regarding exam for the session Apr-May 2020||Click Here|
|Notification Regarding Exam Form Apr-May 2020||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the CSVTU Time Table at, http://www.csvtu.ac.in.
How to Check CSVTU Time Table 2020?
Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University uploads the semester examination online at the official website. Students can check the exam time table in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the CSVTU time table.
- Visit the official CSVTU website, http://www.csvtu.ac.in.
- Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University official page will open.
- Scroll down the home page and click on ‘Examination Time Table’.
- Now, Examination Time Table page will open. Click on your course.
- Select semester exam time table from the dropdown list and click on ‘New’.
- Semester exam time table will open in a new tab.
- Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on CSVTU Time Table 2020
Check out the list of printed details on the Chhattisgarh Technical Univerity time table
- Exam Name, time date & day
- Semester / Year
- Branch Name
- Subject Name and Code
- Registrar’s Signature
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their own stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
CSVTU conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Students need to prepare well before the exam. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are as follows:
- Make important notes.
- Take the help of the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Revise the classwork daily.
- Revise your syllabus and prepare accordingly.
- Discuss the topics with your faculties and friends to clear your doubts.
- Practice the previous year question papers as many as possible.
CSVTU Admit Card 2020
The University releases the CSVTU admit card for all the eligible students. CSVTU admit card is released online at the official website. Admit Card is an important document for all the student to carry on each day of the examination. Along with the admit card, students have to carry college id card also. Students are advised to take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe until the results are announced. The examiner will verify the admit card of every student during the exam. Any student without the admit card will not be entertained.
Official Website: www.csvtu.ac.in