CSVTU Time Table 2022 – Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Chhattisgarh, releases the CSVTU exam time table online on the official website. Candidates can check the exam time table to know the exam date, time and day. The exam time table is uploaded in pdf format. The examinee has to appear for the exam as per the exam schedules. It is important to submit the exam form and fees to appear for the university exam. Check the page for CSVTU time table 2022.
CSVTU Time Table 2022
Candidates have to check the official website of the university for any updated or notices regarding the exam timetable. Those who fulfil the university eligibility criteria are eligible to appear for the university exam. Also, the student must not be debarred from the exam. The University uploads the admit card for all the eligible students. Candidates have to carry the admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam. The link to check the CSVTU time table is provided below.
Time Table: Candidates can check the exam time table online on the website, csvtu.ac.in.
How to Check CSVTU Time Table 2022?
The University uploads the timetable online on the official website. Candidates who are appearing for the exam can check the exam schedules online in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the exam date.
- Visit the website, http://www.csvtu.ac.in.
- Check for the exam timetable
- Click on the exam timetable link
- The examination timetable page will appear
- Click on the new link to check the time table
Printed Details on CSVTU Time Table 2022
Check the list of details printed on the CSVTU timetable
- Exam Name, time date & day
- Semester / Year
- Branch Name
- Subject Name and Code
- Registrar’s Signature
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the exam are mentioned below.
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the exam hall.
- Students are advised to bring their own stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
CSVTU conducts a sem-wise exam for various courses. Students need to prepare well before the exam. Some preparation tips regarding the exam are as follows:
- Make important notes.
- Take the help of the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Revise the classwork daily.
- Revise your syllabus and prepare accordingly.
- Discuss the topics with your faculties and friends to clear your doubts.
- Practice the previous year’s question papers as much as possible.
CSVTU Admit Card 2022
Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University issues the admit card to all eligible students. The examinees can obtain the admit card from the university after the official announcement. The admit card is issued to the students who fulfil the eligibility criteria and have submitted the exam fees. CSVTU admit card holds the basic details of student, paper details, centre name and instuctions. Canddiates have to carry the admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam. It is important to carry to keep the admit card safe.
Official Website: www.csvtu.ac.in