CUHP Date Sheet 2021 – The Central University of Himachal Pradesh releases the CUHP date sheet online on the official website. The university uploads the date sheet in pdf format. The exam date and time paper-wise are mentioned on the CUHP date sheet. Candidates appearing for the university exam have to submit the exam form and fees. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for CUHP date sheet 2022.
CUHP Date Sheet 2022
Candidates who put the minimum required attendance in a semester shall be eligible to appear for the exam. The university issues the admit card to the appearing students. Candidates have to appear for the exam as per the schedules. There shall be no re-exam if the candidates fail to appear for the university exam. Below is the link to check the CUHP date sheet.
Date Sheet: Candidates can check the date sheet online on the website, cuhimachal.ac.in.
How to Download CUHP Date Sheet 2022?
The Central University of Himachal Pradesh uploads the date sheet online on the official website. Candidates appearing for the exam can check the date sheet in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the exam date sheet.
- Visit thel website, cuhimachal.ac.in.
- Expand the student’s corner
- Click on the exam schedule section
- Check the exam schedule link
Printed Details on CUHP Date Sheet 2022
Below is the list of details printed on the Central University of Himachal Pradesh date sheet.
- Exam date
- Exam Time
- Paper code
- Paper name
CUHP Admit Card 2022
The University issues the admit card to all eligible students. Candidates can collect the admit card from their department or the controller of the exam. After collecting the admit card check the details printed on it. CUHPadmit card holds the details of the student, exam programme, and venue name. Candidates have to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. The admit card is verified by the candidates during the exam. Candidates have to keep the admit card safe until the result is published.
Below are the important instructions to be followed by the students during the exam.
- Report for the exam 30 minutes earlier
- Carry the admit card and college id
- Mobile Phone is prohibited in the exam centre
- Paper, books, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical) in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.
- Do not involve in any kind of malpractice during the exam.
Official Website: www.cuhimachal.ac.in