Cluster University Srinagar Date Sheet 2021 – The Cluster University of Srinagar released the exam date sheet online on the official website. The date sheet is uploaded online in pdf format. Students can check the Cluster University Date Sheet on this page after the official release. been released online at the official website. The date sheet holds information such as exam name, exam date, time, course name, subject name, etc. Students must register for the exam within the date mentioned by the university. Check the page for Cluster University Srinagar Date Sheet 2021.
Latest: Date sheet for Special Exam of P.G. Backlog Students (Batch-2017 Only) Sem 1, 2, 3 & 4 is available now.
Cluster University Srinagar Date Sheet 2021
Students must fulfil the attendance criteria and other requirements during the semester as per the University rules and regulations. The eligible students must carry the admit card on the day of the exam. It is also important to carry a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Students are advised to check for any updates made in the exam dates. Check the table for Cluster University Srinagar Date Sheet.
|Exam Name||Date Sheet|
|Special Exam of P.G. Backlog Students (Batch-2017 Only) Sem 1, 2, 3 & 4||Click Here|
Date Sheet: Students can check Cluster University Srinagar Date Sheet at, cusrinagar.edu.in.
How to check Cluster University Srinagar Date Sheet 2021?
Cluster University Srinagar has released the date sheet online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the Cluster University Srinagar Date Sheet 2021.
Step 1: Visit the official Cluster University Srinagar website, http://www.cusrinagar.edu.in.
Step 2: Cluster University Srinagar official website will open.
Step 3: Go to ‘Latest Notifications’ section and click on ‘View All’.
Step 4: Search for the date sheet and click on the link.
Step 5: Check the date sheet. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on Cluster University Srinagar Date Sheet 2021
Check out the details to be printed on Cluster University of Srinagar Date Sheet.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Exam Time
- Exam Date
- Course Name
- Subject Name
- Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Some points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- The pager/ mobile phone/ any other electronic communication device is not allowed in the Examination Centre.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
- Before answering the question paper, the candidate should ensure that they have been supplied the correct question paper. Complaints in this regard, if any, shall not be entertained after the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Cluster University of Srinagar conducts term-end examination for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prepare from University test or class test also.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
Cluster University Srinagar Admit Card 2021
Cluster University Srinagar issues the admit card for all the eligible students who have appeared and passed in the internal assessment. Students can collect Cluster University Admit Card 2021 from the examination section of their respective colleges. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student appearing for the examination. No student shall be allowed to enter the examination hall without Cluster University Srinagar Admit Card. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.cusrinagar.edu.in