Davangere University has released the exam time table online at the official website. Students can check Davangere University Time Table on this page after the official announcement. Davangere University releases the exam time table for annual exam under the DU Portal. The time table is available in pdf format. Students can check Davangere University Time Table to know the exam date, time, day, sem/year, Q.P.Code, subject name and scheme. The exam will be held for three hours. Students must appear for the examination as per the schedule. Check the page for Davangere University Time Table 2020.
Latest: Davangere University has released BVA final exam time table Sep/Oct 2020.
Davangere University Time Table 2020
The University conducts the examination in annual system. Students must register for the annual examination. The University releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students. Davangere University Time Table is mentioned below.
|BEd Final Exam Sep 2020||Click Here|
|BPEd Final Exam Sep 2020||Click Here|
|BVA Final Exam Sep 2020||Click Here|
|SOP Sep/Oct 2020 Exam||Click Here|
|Exam Work Circular||Click Here|
|BEd Exam 2019-20 Notification||Click Here|
|UG (NON-CBCS) Sep/Oct 2020||Click Here|
|UG (CBCS) Sep/Oct 2020||Click Here|
|PG (CBCS) Sep/Oct 2020 – Revised||Click Here|
|Practical Exam Notification||Click Here|
|UG/PG Examination circular Sept 2020||Click Here|
|BEd Exam Fees Notification||Click Here|
|PG : Exam Fees Notification July 2020||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check Davangere University Time Table online at, davangereuniversity.ac.in.
How to Download Davangere University Time Table 2020?
Davangere University Exam Time Table is available online at the official website, www.davangereuniversity.ac.in. Students appearing for the university examination can download the exam time table in a few simple steps. Below is the step to download the Davangere University Time Table 2020.
- Visit the website, www.davangereuniversity.ac.in.
- Davangere University official page will appear
- Select Examination from the menu and click on DU Portal
- Davangere University Portal will display.
- Check for the UG/PG/B.Ed/B.P.Ed time table link.
- Exam Time Table page will display
- Check the exam timetable and download the same
Printed Details on Davangere University Time Table 2020
Check the list of details printed on Davangere University Time Table.
- Examination Time Table
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Sem / Yr.
- Q.P. Code
- Subject Name
Who is eligible to appear for Davangere University Time Table 2020?
Students shall be eligible to appear for the university examination if they fulfil the conditions mentioned below.
- Students have registered for the examination
- Puts the minimum required attendance.
- Must not be withheld from appearing for the exam due to lack of attendance
- Have submitted the semester fees.
Important instructions for the Students appearing for the Examination
It is important to follow the instructions mentioned by the university regaridng the annual and semester examination else the student shall not be disqualified from the exam. Below are a few important instructions.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Carry the hall ticket and college identity card on the day of the exam. No students shall be allowed to write the exam without the admit card.
- Display the hall
- Before answering the questions ensure that the provided question paper is correct. No, complaint shall be entertained after the exam,
- Mobile Phone, notebooks, study material, or any object is prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Students found involved shall be disqualified from the exam.
- Do not exam the answer books.
- Must not misbehave with the examiner during the exam.
Davangere University Hall Ticket 2020
Davangere University releases the hall ticket online at the official website. The University released the hall ticket for all the eligible students. The hall ticket is released under the students portal. Students have to provide mobile number and password to access the “Students Portal”. Select the link available to download the hall ticket. Before downloading the hall ticket check all the printed details mentioned on the hall ticket. Davangere Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. Students can check exam centre name and subject name on the hall ticket. In case of any discrepancy in name, register number/ roll no. subject name, inform the Controller of Examination immediately.
Official Website: www.davangereuniversity.ac.in