Davangere University has released the exam timetable online at the official website. Students can check Davangere University Time Table on this page after the official announcement. Davangere University releases the exam timetable for the annual exam under the DU Portal. The timetable is available in pdf format. Students can check Davangere University Time Table to know the exam date, time, day, sem/year, Q.P.Code, subject name and scheme. The exam will be held for three hours. Students must appear for the exam as per the schedule. Check the page for Davangere University Time Table 2022.
Latest: Davangere University has released PG Final time table October 2022.
Davangere University Time Table 2022
The University conducts the exam in the annual system. Students must register for the annual exam. The University releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students. Davangere University Time Table is mentioned below.
|Final PG Time Table Oct 2022||Click Here|
|16 Syllabus PG Final Time Table Oct 2022||Click Here|
|UG CBCS Final Time Table Sep / Oct 2022||Click Here|
|UG NON-CBCS Final Time Table Sep / Oct 2022||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the exam time table online at, davangereuniversity.ac.in.
How to Download Davangere University Time Table 2022?
Davangere University Exam Time Table is available online at the official website, http://www.davangereuniversity.ac.in. Students appearing for the university exam can download the exam timetable in a few simple steps. Below is the step to download the Davangere University Time Table 2022.
- Visit the website, http://www.davangereuniversity.ac.in.
- Davangere University official page will appear
- Select Exam from the menu and click on DU Portal
- Davangere University Portal will display.
- Check for the UG/PG/B.Ed/B.P.Ed time table link.
- Exam Time Table page will display
- Check the exam timetable and download the same
Printed Details on Davangere University Time Table 2022
Check the list of details printed on the Davangere University time table.
- Examination Time Table
- Exam Date & Time
- Sem / Yr.
- Q.P. Code
- Subject Name
Who is eligible to appear for Davangere University Time Table 2022?
Students shall be eligible to appear for the university exam if they fulfil the conditions mentioned below.
- Students have registered for the exam
- Puts the minimum required attendance.
- Must not be withheld from appearing for the exam due to lack of attendance
- Have submitted the semester fees.
Important Instructions for the Students appearing for the Exam
It is important to follow the instructions mentioned by the university regarding the annual and semester exam else the student shall not be disqualified from the exam. Below are a few important instructions.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and college identity card on the day of the exam. No students shall be allowed to write the exam without the admit card.
- Display the hall
- Before answering the questions ensure that the provided question paper is correct. No, the complaint shall be entertained after the exam,
- Mobile Phones, notebooks, study material, or any object are prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Students found involved shall be disqualified from the exam.
- Must not misbehave with the examiner during the exam.
Davangere University Hall Ticket 2022
Davangere University releases the hall ticket online at the official website. The University released the hall ticket for all the eligible students. The hall ticket is released under the student’s portal. Students have to provide a mobile number and password to access the “Students Portal”. Select the link available to download the hall ticket. Before downloading the hall ticket check all the printed details mentioned on the hall ticket. Davangere Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. Students can check the exam centre name and subject name on the hall ticket. In case of any discrepancy in name, register number/ roll no. subject name, inform the Controller of Examination immediately.
Official Website: www.davangereuniversity.ac.in