DBATU Hall Ticket 2019 – Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University release DBATU Hall Ticket for the end semester exam online in the student portal. The university conducts the end semester exam at the end of the semester. Students will be able to download DBATU Hall Ticket 2019 using their respective Login. DBATU Hall Ticket holds the details such as the students’ personal details, subject applied for and the important instructions. Students are informed that the hall ticket shall be valid only if it is signed by the competent Authority. Check the page for DBATU Hall Ticket 2019.
DBATU Hall Ticket 2019
Students have to download and have to carry the print of the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Also, get the signature of the competent authority on the print copy of the hall ticket. Students are advised to check the exam schedule and appear for the exam as per the date and time. The link to download the DBATU Admit Card will be provided below.
Hall Ticket: Click Here to download DBATU Hall Ticket 2019.
How to Download DBATU 2019 Hall Ticket
In order to download the access the DBATU Admit Card student have to login through the students portal. Follow the Steps below to Download the DBATU 2019 Hall Ticket
- Visit the DBATU Login Page, formfilling.dbatu.in
- Select the Student Login tab
- Sign In Window will Appear
- Enter the Login Details, i.e. User ID and Password.
- Student Account will get Open
- Click on the Exam Form
- Select the Exam Season / Semester
- Click on the Hall Ticket
- Check the Details on Hall Ticket and Download it
Printed Details On the DBATU 2019 Hall Ticket
Check the Printed Details On the DBATU 2019 Hall Ticket.
- .Name Of Institute
- Programme Name
- Student Name
- Enrolment No.
- Photograph of Student
- Exam Centre
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Exam Time, Date, Day
- The controller of Examination Signature
- Important Instructions
Importance Of DBATU 2019 Hall Ticket
DBATU Hall Ticket is one of the important documents to be carried to the exam centre. Hall Ticket represents your Authenticity. Hall ticket is being called from other names too such as Admit Card, call letter,etc. If A Candidate fail to carry the Hall ticket to the Exam centre he/ she will not be able to sit in the Examination therefore, DBATU Hall ticket should must be carried with an Original photo ID Card.
Important Instructions for Exams
Students who are about to appear for the Exam should follow the guidelines directed by the University. Students are advised to avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If the student is found involved in any malpractice then he/she will be booked under the Unfair Means (UFM) and shall not be allowed to write the Exam.
- Students must report to the exam centre 30 minutes before the exam begins.
- Carry the admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Before answering the question ensure that the given question paper is correct. If the supplied question paper is wrong inform the invigilator. No complaint shall be entertained regarding this after the exam.
- Mobile Phones, Notes, Papers and programmable Calculator are not allowed in the Exam hall.
- No Supplementary Sheet will be provided.
Official Website: www.dbatu.ac.in