DHWU Exam Routine 2023 – Diamond Harbour Women’s University releases the DHWU time table online at the official website. The University conducts the exam in semester system twice a year. Students shall be able to check the exam routine on this page after the official release. The University uploads the exam time table online in pdf format. Students can check the DHWU exam routine to know the exam date, time, and day subject wise. It is important to register for the semester exam. Check the page for DHWU exam routine 2023.
DHWU Exam Routine 2023
A student shall be eligible to appear for the semester exam if she has attended at least 75% of the total theory, practical and project classes separately held in the semester. The eligible students must carry the admit card and a valid identity proof on the day of the exam. Also, it is important to follow the instructions mentioned by the invigilator and avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Below is the link to check Diamond Harbour Women’s University exam routine.
Exam Routine: Students can check the DHWU Exam Routine at, dhwu.ac.in.
How to Check DHWU Exam Routine 2023?
Students can check the exam schedule in a quite a simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the DHWU exam schedule.
- Visit the website, dhwu.ac.in.
- DHWU official page will open.
- Go to ‘Notices’ and click on ‘Examinations’ from the dropdown list.
- Search for the exam routine link and click on it.
- Check out the exam routine.
Printed Details on DHWU Exam Routine 2023
Check out the details to be printed on DHWU Exam Routine 2023.
- Exam Name,
- Exam Day, time & Date
- Semester/ Year
- Subject Name and Code
- Controller of Examination
All the eligible students that are appearing for the exam are advised to follow the below mentioned points on the day of the examination.
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- You are required to comply with the directions given by the head invigilator at the examination venue.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
DHWU conducts the semester-wise examinations. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips for students are given below:
- Practice previous year question papers as many as possible.
- Study from best and good books as referred by the faculty.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
- Make important notes.
- Take the help of your faculties and prepare proper notes.
- Prepare yourself according to the syllabus.
DHWU Admit Card 2023
DHWU Admit Card 2023 is uploaded online. The University releases the admit card for all the eligible students who have put the minimum required attendance and also paid the academic fees. DHWU Admit Card is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. Along with the admit card, students need to carry one valid identity card also. The examiner will verify the admit card of every student. No student will be entertained without the admit card. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is released.
Official Website: dhwu.ac.in