DSRRAU Time Table 2020 – Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University releases the DSRRAU Time Table for the university examination online at the official website. The Universiy uploads the exam time table in pdf format. Students will be able to check DSRRAU Time Table through the link mentioned on this page after the official release. Rajasthan Ayurved University Time Table contains information such as exam name, year, subject name, exam date, day, time, etc. Students are advised to appear for the exam as per the schedule. Check out the page for DSRRAU Time Table 2020.
DSRRAU Time Table 2020
Students must register for the exam within the date mentioned by the university. After the due date, no applications shall be accepted under any circumstances. The registered students shall be allowed to appear for the University examination. The eligible students must carry the admit card on the day of the exam. The link to check Rajasthan Ayurved University Time Table 2020 provided below.
Time Table: Students can check DSRRAU Time Table 2020 as per schedule from, http://www.education.rajasthan.gov.in.
How to check DSRRAU Time Table 2020?
Rajasthan Ayurved University releases the exam time table online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to download DSRRAU Time Table 2020.
- Visit the official DSRRAU website, http://www.education.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Rajasthan Ayurved University’s official website will open.
- Scroll down the home page and click on ‘Exam Time Table’ link.
- Search for the course link and click on it.
- Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on DSRRAU Time Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on DSRRAU Time Table 2020.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Subject Name
- Exam Day & Date
- Exam Time
- Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- After the commencement of exam, no student shall be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items.
- Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Rajasthan Ayurved University conducts annual examination for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prepare from University test or class test also.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
DSRRAU Admit Card 2020
Rajasthan Ayurved University releases the admit card for every eligible student. DSRRAU Admit Card 2020 is an important document to be carried on the day of the exam. Students appearing for the exam without the DSRRAU Admit Card shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also advised to carry one valid identity card also along with the admit card. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student appearing for the examination.
Official Website: www.education.rajasthan.gov.in