DU SOL Hall Ticket 2020 – School of Learning, Delhi University releases the SOL Admit Card online on the official site, www.sol.du.ac.in. Students who are eligible to appear for the university annual and semester exam will be able to download DU SOL Hall Ticket through the link mentioned on this page. The details such as “SOL Roll No., Bar Code” is required to download the DU Sol Hall Ticket. If a student faces any issue while downloading the SOL Admit Card 2020 then she/he should immediately report to the college. Check the page for DU SOL Hall Ticket 2020.
DU SOL Hall Ticket 2020
School of Learning is conducting the examination from July 10, 2020. Students are advised to check the exam schedules for their subject before appearing for the exam. Also, submit the exam form and fees to appear for the exam. It is equally important to carry the print copy of the SOL Hall Ticket on the day of the exam. DU SOL Admit Card holds the details such as exam centre name, students details, and subject appearing form. No student shall be entertained without the SOL Admit Card / Admission Ticket.
- Click Here for OBE Hall Ticket B.A. Programme
- Click Here for OBE Hall Ticket for BCom, B.Com (Hons), B.A. Political Science (H), B.A. English (H).
- Click Here for UG – Admission Ticket for Assignment Based Evaluation 2020
How to Download DU SOL Hall Ticket 2020?
The candidates download DU SOL Admit Card by following the simple steps below:
- Visit the website, sol.du.ac.in
- A page will display as below
- Click on Download Exam Hall Ticket link
- A new window, as displayed below, will open.
- Enter the SOL Roll Number and Barcode
- Click the “Log in” button.
- Click on “Download Exam Hall Ticket for 2019 – Click Here” link
- The admit card will display.
It is important to note that the SOL Roll Number, DoB, and Studnet Name is to be entered as used officially.
Details in the DU SOL 2020 Hall Ticket
The hall ticket of DU SOL will contain details about the candidates and the examination. Few specific details in the admit card will be:
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Subject Name
- Exam Code
- Exam Day, time, and date
- Few Important Instructions
Contact DU SOL if Unable to Download Hall Ticket
If any of the details mentioned in the hall ticket is incorrect then the candidates must contact the authority and rectify it. For this purpose, the candidates can either visit the examination office or can contact at the below-given numbers.
- Help Line Number: 27008300, 27008301
- email: [email protected]
If the candidates wish to report any change in the address or have not received the DU SOL Hall Ticket then they need to contact at:
- Address: Assistant Registrar (Examination), School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007.
Note: While addressing the Registrar, do super scribe “CHANGE OF ADDRESS for _____ EXAMINATION”
How to Get Duplicate DU SOL Hall Ticket 2020
Delhi University will issue duplicate DU SOL Hall Ticket two days before the examination. To do get the duplicate hall ticket, the candidates will have to approach:
- School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007, and South Study Centre, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi.
While approaching the office, the candidates need to make sure that they carry an attested copy of passport size photograph, id proof, and latest fee receipt.
Official Website: www.sol.du.ac.in