DU SOL Hall Ticket 2019 – The University of Delhi has released SOL Hall Ticket online on the official site. Delhi University has released the SOL Admit Card for B.Com (Hons.) Programme Part 1, 2, and 3. The University is conducting B.Com (Hons.) Programme Exam from May 07, 2019. Students can download DU SOL Hall Ticket through the link provided below. If a student faces any issue while downloading the SOL Admit Card then she/he should immediately report to the college. It is important to carry the hall ticket and college id card on the day of the exam. Students are advised to check the DU SOL Date Sheet and exam session for their paper. Check the page DU SOL Hall Ticket 2019.
DU SOL Hall Ticket 2019
Downloading the DU SOL Hall Ticket 2019 is the responsibility of the students. DU will not be held responsible if a candidate does not download it. It is advised that students must check the printed details on the hall ticket. Candidates can check DU SOL Exam Dates from the table below.
|DU SOL Hall Ticket 2019||Hall Ticket|
|B.Com Part 1, 2 & 3||Click Here|
|B.A (Hons.) English and Political Science||Click Here|
|B.Com (Hons.) Part 1, 2, 3 & Part 1, 2, 3(Simult.)||Click Here|
|BA Programme (Part 1, 2, 3)||Part 2, 3 Hall Ticket|
Hall Ticket Download:
- Click Here to download DU SOL Hall Ticket, BA Programme Part 1 & 2.
- Click Here to download your DU SOL 2019 Hall Ticket
How to Download DU SOL Hall Ticket 2019
The candidates download DU SOL Admit Card by following the simple steps below:
- Visit the website, sol.du.ac.in
- A page will display as below
- Click on Download Exam Hall Ticket link
- A new window, as displayed below, will open.
- Enter the SOL Roll Number and Barcode
- Click the “Log in” button.
- Click on “Download Exam Hall Ticket for 2019 – Click Here” link
- The admit card will display.
It is important to note that the SOL Roll Number, DoB, and Studnet Name is to be entered as used officially.
Details in the DU SOL 2019 Hall Ticket
The hall ticket of DU SOL will contain details about the candidates and the examination. Few specific details in the admit card will be:
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Exam Centre Address
- Subject Name
- Exam Code
- Exam Day, time, and date
- Few Important Instructions
Contact DU SOL if Unable to Download Hall Ticket
If any of the details mentioned in the hall ticket is incorrect then the candidates must contact the authority and rectify it. For this purpose, the candidates can either visit the examination office or can contact at the below-given numbers.
- Help Line Number: 27008300, 27008301
- email: [email protected]
If the candidates wish to report any change in the address or have not received the DU SOL Hall Ticket then they need to contact at:
- Address: Assistant Registrar (Examination), School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007.
Note: While addressing the Registrar, do super scribe “CHANGE OF ADDRESS for _____ EXAMINATION”
How to Get Duplicate DU SOL Hall Ticket 2019
Delhi University will issue duplicate DU SOL Hall Ticket two days before the examination. To do get the duplicate hall ticket, the candidates will have to approach:
- School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007, and South Study Centre, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi.
While approaching the office, the candidates need to make sure that they carry an attested copy of passport size photograph, id proof, and latest fee receipt.
Official Website: www.sol.du.ac.in