Durg University Time Table 2021 – Hemchand Yadav University, Durg releases the exam time table online at the official website, durguniversity.ac.in. The University conducts the examination in annual / semester mode. Students shall be able to check the Durg University Time Table on this page after the official release. The exam date, time, day, and subject name is mentioned on the exam time table. It is important to carry the hall ticket and college id card on the day of the exam. Check the page for Durg University Time Table 2021.
Durg University Time Table 2021
To appear for the University Annual Exam students must ensure that they are eligible. The eligible students have to submit the exam form and fees to appear in the exam. Durg University releases the admit card for all the eligible students online. It is important to carry the admit card on the day of each exam. No students will be entertained in the exam centre without the exam admit card. Durg University Annual Examination Time Table is mentioned below.
|अधिसूचना :- ऑनलाइन सेमेस्टर परीक्षा सत्र 2020-21 हेतु समय सारणी एवं आवश्यक दिशा निर्देश||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check Durg University Time Table online at the official website, durguniversity.ac.in.
How to Check Durg University Time Table 2021?
Hemchand Yadav University releases the exam time table online. Students can check Hemchand Yadav University Time Table at the university official website, durguniversity.ac.in. To check the timetable follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the university official website
- Durg University official page will appear
- Click on the Time Table link mentioned under the quick link section
- Durg University Time Table List page will appear
- Check for the time table link and click on the link
- Time Table will open in new tab
- Check the exam schedules and also download the time table.
Printed Details on Durg University Time Table 2021
Check the list of details printed on Durg University Time Table 2021.
- Examination Name
- Exam Day and Time
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
Durg University Admit Card 2021
Students eligible to appear for Hemchand Yadav University Durg Annual Exam can obtain the admit card from the university examination centre or download it from the website, http://www.durguniversity.ac.in. It is important to carry the admit card on each day of the exam. No students will be allowed to write the exam without the admit card. Durg University Admit Card holds information such as students name, enrolment number, exam centre name, college name, subject, subject code etc. After downloading the exam admit card get the signature with the seal of the principal of the college. The admit card will be invalid without the signature and seal of the principal on it. Read the instructions mentioned on the admit card carefully.
Below are a few instructions to be followed on the day of the exam.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes earlier.
- Carry the Admit Card and college id card on each day of the exam
- Mobile Phone, programmable calculator, smartwatch are prohibited in the exam hall
- ?Paper, book, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical0 in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.
- Do not misbehave with the examiner during the exams.
- Do not involve in any kind of malpractice during the exam.
Official Website: www.durguniversity.ac.in