GITAM Exam Date 2022 has been released online at the official website of the university. Students can also download GITAM Exam Time Table on this page. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management conducts regular and supplementary semester exam. GITAM Exam Date is available in pdf format. Students can check GITAM Exam Time Table to know the exam date, time, day, semester/year, subject name, subject code. The University conducts the odd and even semester exam for Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree courses. Students must appear for the exam as per the schedule. Check the page for GITAM Exam Date 2022.
Latest: GITAM has released the time table for regular and supplementary semester exam 2022.
GITAM Exam Date 2022
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management conducts the exam in a semester mode. Students who put minimum required attendance in a semester shall be eligible to appear for the exam. To appear for the exam students must submit the exam form and fees. It is equally important to carry the hall ticket and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. The link to check the GITAM Exam Date 2022 is mentioned below.
Exam Date: Students can check the exam date at the university official website, gitam.edu.
How to check GITAM Exam Date 2022?
GITAM Exam Date is available online on the official website. Students appearing for the university examination can check the GITAM time table for various degree courses in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to check GITAM Exam Date 2022.
- Visit the official website, gitam.edu.
- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management official or home page will open.
- Go to ‘Evaluation’ and click on ‘Exam. time Tables’ from the dropdown.
- Exam Time Tables page will open.
- Click on the required time table.
- Time table will get open in pdf format. Download the same.
Printed Details on GITAM Exam Date 2022
Check out the printed details on GITAM Exam Date 2022.
- Examination Name
- Semester/ year
- GITAM School Name
- Course Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam day
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- City Name
- Controller of Examination Signature
Important Instructions Regarding the Examination
Students which are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to go through the exam rules and regulations which are to be followed during the exam. Every student needs to follow the instructions mentioned by the examiner before the commencement of the exam. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your hall ticket and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the exam hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
GITAM conducts regular and supplementary semester exams for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips for students are given below:
- Practice previous year question papers as many as possible.
- Study from best and good books.
- Discus the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubt.
- Make important notes.
GITAM Hall Ticket 2022
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management releases the hall ticket card for all the eligible students online at the official website. GITAM Hall Ticket is made available under the GITAM hall ticket portal. Students can access the student portal by providing their registration number. Take the print of the hall ticket in A4 size. It is advised to check for all the printed details mentioned on GITAM Hall Ticket. In case of any discrepancy contact the Controller of Examination (COE). Students must carry the hall ticket along with a valid identity card on the day of the exam. The hall ticket of each student is verified by the examiner during the exam. It is advised to keep the hall ticket safe until the exam result is announced.
Official Website: gitam.edu