Gondwana University Hall Ticket 2021 – Gondwana University releases the hall ticket online. The University releases the hall ticket only for the eligible students who have successfully submitted the exam form and fees. Students can download their hall ticket by providing the details such as session, year, Exam type and category. Gondwana University Hall Ticket holds such as students personal details, subject appearing for and important instruction. Students are informed that the university will not provide the hall ticket to them individually. Carry the print copy of the Gondwana University Hall Ticket along with the valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check the page for Gondwana University Hall Ticket 2021.
Gondwana University Hall Ticket 2021
Students can either download or generate the hall ticket. The details such as PRN number, Students Full Name, Mother’s Name, Gender and Course Name is required to download the hall ticket. Gondwana University conducts the exam in two sessions, Winter and Summer. Students are advised to check the exam schedules for their subject and appear in the exam.
Hall Ticket: Click Here to download Winter 2020 hall ticket
How to Download the Gondwana University Hall Ticket 2021
Students can download hall ticket online in a few simple steps. Below are the step by step process to download the hall ticket.
- Visit the Gondwana University Official Portal,http://www.gondwana.university
- Go to the Post Exam Section and Click on Hall Ticket
- Two sections Download Hall Ticket & Generate Hall Ticket’ will be displayed on the Screen.
- Enter the Login details i.e. PRN Number, Student’s Name, Mother Name, Course Name etc.
- Click on Generate Hall Ticket
- Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the Schedule of Exam and Take a printout of it.
Printed Details On the Gondwana University Hall Ticket
Check the Printed Details on the hall ticket.
- Name Of Institute
- Programme Name
- Student Name
- PNG Number
- Photograph of Student
- Exam Centre
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Exam Time, Date, Day
- The controller of Examination Signature
- Important Instructions
Important Instructions for Exams
Students who are about to appear for the Exam should follow the guidelines directed by the University. Students are advised to avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If the student is found involved in any malpractice then he/she will be booked under the Unfair Means (UFM) and shall not be allowed to write the Exam.
- Students must report to the exam centre 30 minutes before the exam begins.
- Carry the admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Before answering the question ensure that the given question paper is correct. If the supplied question paper is wrong to inform the invigilator. No complaint shall be entertained regarding this after the exam.
- Mobile Phones, Notes, Papers and programmable Calculator are not allowed in the Exam hall.
- No Supplementary Sheet will be provided.
About Gondwana University
Gondwana University is a university established in 2011 in the city of Gadchiroli in Maharashtra, India. It is named after Gondwana region in central India. The University has the faculty of Arts, Science, Law, Social Science, Commerce etc. The Gondwana University came into existence in the year 2012 and has been approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). it offers several undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate level programmes in Arts, Science, Management, Law, Engineering Departments.
Official Website: www.unigug.org