Gujarat University Time Table 2019 released on the official website of Gujarat University. The University conducts two semesters exam every year (odd semester and even semester) exam. Gujarat University releases two different Time Table one for the Regular and External candidate. Students can check Gujarat University even and odd semester examination schedules on this page. Students can even check Gujarat University Time Table from the college they are studying. Gujarat University Time Table for semester exam holds the exam date for different courses. Students can check the time, date & day, and the exam related basic & important information form the Time Table. Check the page for more information on Gujarat University Time Table 2019.
Gujarat University Time Table 2019
Students appearing for the exam should follow few instructions related to semester exam conducted by Gujarat University. Use Gujarat University Time Table to check the exam dates and for the preparation of paper, the exam is being held. Download Gujarat University Exam Schedule form the table and add it to your study timetable. Check Gujarat University Time Table 2019 below.
Time Table: Click Here for Gujarat University Time Table 2018-19.
|Course Name||Time Table|
|B.Sc (Fire)||Click Here|
|M.Sc. (IT)||Click Here|
|MBA (Integrated)||Click Here|
|BA (Drama)||Click Here|
|BPA – Performing Arts||Click Here|
|Prosthotics and Orthotics||Click Here|
|For Other Courses||Click Here|
How to Download Gujarat University Time Table 2019?
Students can download the Gujarat University Time Table after the university releases the Time Table for semester examination. Students can find a direct link to download the Time Table directly. Follow the steps mention to download the examination schedules from the official website of Gujarat University.
- Visit Gujarat University official website, www.gujaratuniversity.ac.in
- Gujarat University home page will open
- Click on examination section and menu will appear
- Click on examination schedules
- Examination Schedules page will appear
- Select your course
- Time Table for different programmes will appear for Regular and Regular / External.
- Click on the programme
- Exam Time Table will appear in pdf
- Check and download the Time Table
Important Instruction for Examination
Before going for the exam students should be familiar with the important instructions for the semester examination. Check the list of instructions.
- Students should be present at the place of exam fifteen minutes before the time of setting of the first paper. And ten minutes before the timing of each subsequent paper.
- Books, Paper or any kind of handwritten/ printed/ typed material are not allowed in the examination
- Programmable calculator, any type of mobile or electronic instrument into the exam hall are prohibited.
- Students must carry their Admit Card for the exam
- Stencils are not allowed in the Math and geography at the exam
- Practical exam will be conducted after the theory exam
- Students should be present at the time of the exam
Gujarat University Admit Card
Gujarat University Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website of Gujarat University. The University releases different Admit Card for Regular and External candidates. Regular candidates can download Gujarat University Admit Card after selecting course name, providing college code and password. The University releases the admit card for the external candidate on the website, they can download it directly. Read the article on Gujarat University Admit Card for more brief information.
Official Website: www.gujaratuniveristy.ac.in