Gurugram University Date Sheet 2022 – Gurugram University releases the date sheet for the university exams online at the official website. The University uploads the date sheet in pdf format. Students shall be able to check the Gurugram University date sheet on this page after the official release. The date sheet holds the details such as exam name, semester/ year, course name, centre name, exam date, time, subject/ ID/ paper code, etc. Students must register for the examination within the last date. Check out the page for Gurugram University Date Sheet 2022.
Gurugram University Date Sheet 2022
Gurugram University provides the exams form online at the official website. Students shall be allowed to appear for the exam if they put the minimum required attendance in a semester. It is important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam and also to avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. The link to check Gurugram University Admit Card 2022 is mentioned below.
Date Sheet: Students can check Gurugram University Date Sheet at, gurugramuniverity.ac.in
How to Check Gurugram University Date Sheet 2022?
The University uploads the exam date sheet online at the website, gurugramuniverity.ac.in. Students shall be able to check the date sheet in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the exam dates.
- Visit the URL, gurugramuniversity.ac.in.
- Gurugram University’s official website will open.
- Go to the ‘Notice’ section and click on ‘View All’.
- Search for the date sheet link and click on it.
- Check the exam date
Printed Details on Gurugram University Date Sheet 2022
Check out the details to be printed on Gurugram University Date Sheet.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Course Name
- Exam Time
- Exam Date
- Subject/ ID/ Paper Code
- Controller of Examination
Some important instructions that the students appearing for the university exams must follow are mentioned below.
- Candidates are requested to remain present at their respective exams centre, 30 minutes before the time of commencement of the paper.
- Candidates coming after the commencement of the exam shall not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- No extra answer sheet shall be provided.
- Candidates are forbidden from taking anything except pens, pencils, rubbers, stencils, calculators and drawing instruments into the exam hall.
- Under no circumstances, a loan or exchange of the above materials will be allowed in the exam hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the exam hall.
- Seating in the exam hall with any electronic gadgets will be treated as Copy Case (U.F.M. Case).
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the exam.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Exams
Gurugram University conducts semester-wise exams for various UG, PG and PG Diploma courses. Some preparation tips regarding the exams are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study timetable and also follow it.
- Prepare from the previous year’s question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Practice from University Test or Class Test.
Gurugram University Admit Card 2022
Gurugram University issues the admit card for all eligible students. Gurugram University Admit Card is an important document to be carried on exam day. No student shall be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card. The examiner shall verify the Gurugram University admit card 2022 of every student during the exam. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: gurugramuniversity.ac.in