HNGU Time Table 2022 – Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University releases the HNGU timetable online at the official website, ngu.ac.in. The university uploads the time table in pdf format. Candidates can check the HNGU exam time table on this page after the official announcement. The exam date, day, time, subject name, and exam centre name are mentioned on HNGU Time Table. Candidates have to submit the exam form and fees to appear for the exam. It is equally important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Check the page for HNGU Time Table 2022.
HNGU Time Table 2022
Students who fulfil the university eligibility criteria shall be eligible to appear for the exam. The University uploads the hall ticket for all the eligible online. Candidates have to download and preserve the hall ticket hard copy. Appear for the exam as per the schedules. The University shall not conduct the re-exam for the students who fail to appear for the exam as per the schedules. The exam will be held at the assigned centre. The link to check the North Gujarat University time table 2022 is mentioned below.
Time Table: Students can check the date sheet on the website, http://www.ngu.ac.in.
How to Check the HNGU Time Table 2022?
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University Time Table is available online at the official website. Students can check the NGU TimeTable online in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the exam timetable.
- Visit the official HNGU website, http://www.ngu.ac.in.
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University’s official website will open.
- Go to ‘Examination’ and click on ‘Examination Schedule’.
- Click on the exam month.
- Scroll down the exam schedule page and search for the exam timetable link.
- Click on the exam timetable link.
- Check the exam timetable. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on HNGU Time Table 2022
Check out the details to be printed on the NGU Time Table 2022.
- Exam Name
- Exam Day & Date
- Exam Time
- Course Code
- Examination Hall
- Important Points
- Controller of Examination
Important Instructions for the Students Appearing for the Exam
Students appearing for the University exam must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report to the exam centre in 15 minutes.
- After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- No re-examination will be conducted under any circumstances.
- Candidates are forbidden to take any book or paper into the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise, your candidature will get cancelled.
- Do not make noise and also don’t disturb others in the examination hall.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
The University conducts a semester-wise exam for various courses. Students must prepare well before the exam to qualify for their respective subjects and enter the next semester without any backlogs. Below are a few essential tips for preparing for the exam.
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from the previous year’s question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
HNGU Admit Card 2022
The University releases the HNGU Admit Card 2022 for eligible students. HNGU Admit Card is an important document to be carried out on the day of the exam. Students are advised to carry the printed admit card on the day of the exam. Without the admit card, no student shall be entertained. The examiner shall verify the admit card of all the students during the exam. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure for future use until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.ngu.ac.in