HPTU Admit Card 2021 – Himachal Pradesh Technical University has released the HPTU Admit Card online at the official website, http://www.himtu.ac.in. Students can also download the HPTU Admit Card from the link mentioned on this page. The University releases the admit card for all the eligible students. Students can access the HPTU Admit Card through the college login portal. To access the college login email and password is required. Students must download and take the print of the admit card. Carry the admit card and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check the page for HPTU Admit Card 2021.
Latest: HTPU has released admit Card of End Sem Examination March-April, 2021.
HPTU Admit Card 2021
HPTU Admit Card holds the information of student and about the examination being conducted. It is advised that the students must keep their admit card safe until the results have been declared. In case, the student faces any issue while downloading the admit card, then he/she must inform the Controller of Examination immediately. The link to download the HPTU Admit Card is mentioned below:
- Click Here to download admit card for End Sem Examination March-April, 2021.
How to Download HPTU Admit Card 2021?
Himachal Pradesh Technical University Admit Card is available online at the official website of university. Students can follow the steps mentioned below to download the HPTU Admit Card.
Step 1: Visit the official website of HPTU, http://www.himtu.ac.in.
Step 2: Himachal Pradesh Technical University official page will open.
Step 3: Go to ‘Notice Board’ and search for the admit card link.
Step 4: Now, ‘College Admit Panel’ will open in a new tab.
Step 5: Enter your Email and Password. Click on ‘Login’.
Step 6: Now, the admit card will appear on the screen
Step 7: Check all the details on the admit card. Download and take a printout of it for future use.
Printed Details on HPTU Admit Card 2021
Check the details printed on HPTU Admit Card from the list given below:
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Form Number
- Exam Date, Day & Time
- Exam Centre
- Course Name and code
- Subject Name and code
- Signature of the Controller of Examinations
- Signature of Student
Important instructions for the Students
Students appearing for the university exam must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report the examination centre before 30 minutes. After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- , Students must carry admit card along with the college id at the time of the examination because without the admit card nobody will allow you to enter in the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get cancelled.
- Do not make noise and also dont disturb others in the examination hall.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Importance of HPTU Admit Card 2021
HPTU Admit Card is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. The admit card is released for the eligible students only. Students have to carry the print copy of the admit card on the day of the exam. No students shall be entertained without the admit card. It is an identity of the students appearing for the exam. The examiner verifies the admit card of each student during the examination and then allow them to write the exam. HPTU Admit Card is required while applying for the revaluation /re-totalling of the answer sheets so keep it safe and secure.
HPTU Result 2021
HPTU releases the semester-wise exam result online. The result is made available on the official website after the successful completion of the exam. Students can check their result by providing their roll no. or name. The University also uses the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) method for the declaration of results of some of the courses. The total marks secured and the result is mentioned on the HPTU Result. A student shall be declared to pass the exam if he/she secure the minimum passing marks in the exam else declared as fail. The qualifying students will be promoted to the next higher semester without any backlogs.
Official Website: www.himtu.ac.in