HPTU Admit Card 2022 – Himachal Pradesh Technical University releases the HPTU admit card online on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card online after the official announcement. The University uploads the admit card a week before the exam. Candidates can access the HPTU admit card through the college login portal. The examinee can access the college login portal using the username and password. Take the print of the online admit card. Carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for HPTU admit card 2022.
HPTU Admit Card 2022
Candidates who are eligible to appear for the exam and have submitted the exam form & fees can download the admit card online. Those who are not able to download the admit card can contact their college. HPTU admit card holds the basic details of students, paper, exam centre and instructions. The exam is conducted at the assigned centre. There shall be no re-exam if the student stays out and walk out of the exam hall. Below is the link to download the admit card.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the admit card.
How to Download HPTU Admit Card 2022?
Himachal Pradesh Technical University uploads the admit card online on the official website. Candidates appearing for the exam can download the admit card in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website of HPTU, http://www.himtu.ac.in.
- Himachal Pradesh Technical University official page will open.
- Go to ‘Notice Board’ and search for the admit card link.
- Now, the ‘College Admit Panel’ will open in a new tab.
- Enter your Email and Password. Click on ‘Login’.
- Now, the admit card will appear on the screen
- Check all the details on the admit card. Download and take a printout of it for future use.
Printed Details on HPTU Admit Card 2022
Check the details printed on HPTU Admit Card from the list given below:
- Form no
- Roll no
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s name
- Name of College
- Name of Exam Centre
- Paper code
- Paper title
- Controller of Examinations
- Important Instrutions
Important instructions for the Students
Candidates who are appearing for the university exam have to follow the university regulations during the exam. Below are a few important instructions to follow on the day of the exam.
- Report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the exam.
- Carry the admit card and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Display the admit card when asked to do so.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise, your candidature will get cancelled.
- Do not make noise and also don’t disturb others in the examination hall.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Importance of HPTU Admit Card
HPTU Admit Card is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. The University releases the admit card for the eligible students. Candiates have to carry the print copy of the admit card on the day of the exam. The admit card holds the personal details, paper details, exam centre name and important instructions. Candidates have to display the admit card in the exam hall when asked to do so. Keep the admit card safe until the result is published.
HPTU Result 2022
HPTU releases the semester-wise exam result online. The result is published after the successful completion of the exam. Students can check their result by providing their roll no. or name. The University also uses the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) method for the declaration of results of some of the courses. The total marks secured and the result is mentioned on the HPTU Result. A student shall be declared to pass the exam if he/she secure the minimum passing marks in the exam else declared as fail. The qualifying students will be promoted to the next higher semester without any backlogs.
Official Website: www.himtu.ac.in