IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2018 – has released term end practical exam hall ticket. Students can download IGNOU Practical hall ticket from the official website of IGNOU, www.ignou.ac.in. Students can download IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2018 after providing their enrollment number. Students can collect IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2018 from the Regional Centre. The University is conducting practical exam June 2018 for BCA / MCA / CIT / CBS. IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket is important to appear in the practical exam. No students will be allowed to appear in the exam without the hall ticket, so make sure you download the IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2018 within the deadline of downloading the same. Check the article for more details on IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2018.
IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2018
Students can collect their Practical hall ticket from the regional centre. Students should check the name, enrollment no and course name on the hall ticket. Check the table for IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2018.
|Regional Centre Name||Practical Exam Name||Exam Schedule||Practical Hall Ticket|
|AGARTALA||Click Here||Click Here|
|AHMEDABAD||Click Here||Hall Ticket, Student List ( Study Centre 0901)|
|Hall Ticket, Student list (Study Centre 0902)|
|Hall Ticket, Student list (Study Centre 0905)|
|Hall Ticket, Student list (Study Centre 0909)|
|Hall Ticket, Student list (Study Centre 0913)|
|Hall Ticket, Student list (Study Centre 0920)|
|Hall Ticket, Student list (Study Centre 0940D)|
|Hall Ticket, Student list (Study Centre 0944)|
|Aizawl||Click Here||Click Here|
|Aligarh||Click Here||Student List, Hall Ticket|
|Bangalore||PGDIS / ACISE||Click Here||Hall Ticket|
|PGDAST||Click Here||Hall Ticket|
|MCA BCA CIT CBS||Click Here||Hall Ticket|
|Bhagalpur||Click Here||Click Here|
|Bhopal||Click Here||Click Here|
|Bhubaneshwar||MAPC||Click Here||Click Here|
|BCA/MCA/CIT/CBS||Click Here||Click Here|
|Bijapur||CIT/CBS/BCA/MCA||Click Here||Exam Centre, Hall Ticket|
|Chandigarh||BCA, MCA,& CIT TEPE||Click Here||Hall ticket, Student List|
|Chennai||—||Click Here||To be announced|
|Cochin||MCA / BCA / CIT||Click Here||Click Here|
|Darbhanga||BSC Practical||Click Here||To be announced|
|BSC Lab Courses of Physics, Chemistry, Life science||Click Here||To be announced|
|Dehradun||BA, MA Psychology||Click Here||To be announced|
|Delhi 1||CIT, CBS, BCA, MCA||Click Here||Click Here|
|Delhi 2||BCA, MCA, CIT, CBS||Click Here||Click Here|
|Delhi 3||BCA, MCA, CIT||Click Here||Click Here|
|Deogarh||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Gangtok||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Guwahati||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Hyderabad||MCA, BCA, CIT||To be announced||Hall Ticket, Student List|
|Imphal||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Itanagar||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Jabalpur||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Jaipur||CIT, BCA, MCA||Click Here||Click Here|
|Jammu||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Jodhpur||BLIS, DBPOFA, CCITSK, PGDAST, PGDIS, ACISE, PGCGI||Click Here||Click Here|
|Jorhat||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Karnal||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Khanna||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Kohima||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Koraput||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Lucknow||BCA, MCA, CIT||Click Here||Hall Ticket, Student List|
|Madurai||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Mumbai||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Nagpur||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Noida||MSCMACS||Click Here||Click Here|
|MCA,BSC,CIT,PGDST||Click Here||Click Here|
|Panaji||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Patna||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Port Blair||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Pune||BCA, MCA, CIT, CBS, PGDAST, PGDIS||Click Here||Click Here|
|Raghunathganj||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Raipur||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Rajkot||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Ranchi||MCA, BCA, CIT||Click Here||Click Here|
|Saharsa||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Shillong||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Shimla||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Siliguri||—||To be announced||To be announced|
|Srinagar||CIT / BCA / MCA||Click Here||Click Here|
|Trivandrum||—||Click Here||Click Here|
|Varanasi||—||Click Here||Click Here|
|Vatakara||—||Click Here||Click Here|
|Vijayawada||—||Click Here||Click Here|
|Visakhapatnam||—||Click Here||Click Here|
IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket: Click Here to download IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket June 2018.
How to Download IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2018
Students can download IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2018 for Practical Exam June 2018. Students can follow the steps to download the Practical Hall Ticket 2018.
- Click on the Link provided to download the hall ticket
- Then enter the enrollment no.
- Click on the search button.
- Check the printed details on the hall ticket on IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket.
- Take the print of the same.
Printed Details on IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2018
Check the printed details on IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2018.
- Student’s Name
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Exam
- Exam centre name
- Practical exam name
- Student Photograph
- Signature of the exam controller
Check the important instruction for IGNOU Practical exam June 2018
- The student has to appear in the exam for the particular course on a specific date, time slot without fail.
- If the student fails to appear in the practical exam will be treated as absent for the particular course. Such student can only appear in the next semester term end practical exam.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours for the course marked with * and 2 hours for other courses.
- Students are required to carry their practical Hall Ticket on the day of the practical exam. The student should also carry a valid identity along with the Practical hall ticket.
- If the student fails to produce IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket and valid identity card will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
- The Practical exam centre will not be changed under any circumstances.
- The student whose attendance is less than 70% in the MCA Revised course and/or less than 75% in other courses, their practical exam will get cancelled without any information.
- For CIT practical candidates, the students who have attended at least 12 out 18 practical counselling session in CIT-001 are eligible for the Term End Practical Exam.
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in