IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2019 – IGNOU releases term end practical exam hall ticket. Students can download IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2019 through the link provided on this page. To download IGNOU Term End Practical Admit Card candidate enrollment number is required. Indira Gandhi Open University is conducting TEP Dec 2019 Exam in the month of December 2019, at the various regional centre. The University is conducting practical exam for various courses. IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket is important to appear in the practical exam. No students will be allowed to appear in the exam without the hall ticket, so make sure you download the IGNOU Practical Amit Card 2019 within the deadline of downloading the same. Carry your original IGNOU ID card along with the Practical Hall Ticket. To know IGNOU Practical Exam Centre details check the hall ticket.
IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2019-20
Students can collect their Practical hall ticket from the regional centre. Students should check the name, enrollment no and course name on the hall ticket. Before the exam students must check the IGNOU Practical Date Sheet Dec 2019 Check the table for IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2019.
|Regional Centre Name||Practical Exam Name||Practical Hall Ticket|
|Chennai||BCA, MCA, CIT, TEE Dec 2019||Click here|
|Dehradun||BLIS Practical Schedule & Examinee List||Click here|
|Delhi 1||CBS, CIT, BCA, MCA TEE Dec 2019||Click here|
|Delhi 2||–||Click here|
|Delhi 3||–||Click here|
|Jaipur||CIT, CBS, BCA, MCA Practical Exam Dec 2019||Click here|
|Kolkata||CIT, BCA, MCA TEE Practical Dec 2019||Click here|
|Madurai||CBS, CIT||Click here|
|BCA, MCA||Click Here|
|Port Blair||–||Click here|
|Pune||BCA, MCA, CIT, CBS, PGDAST, PGDIS, MSCMACS TEE Practical Exam||Click here|
|Rajkot||TEPE Dec 2019||Mannual Hall Ticket | Hall ticket|
|Ranchi||CIT, MCA, BCA, PGDIS, CBS Dec 2019||Click here|
IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket:Candidates can download IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2019 from their respective Regional website.
How to Download IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2019?
Students can download IGNOU practical hall ticket for term end practical examination. Students can follow the steps to download the Practical Hall Ticket 2019.
- Click on the Link provided to download the hall ticket
- Then enter the enrollment no.
- Click on the search button.
- Check the printed details on the hall ticket on IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket.
- Take the print of the same.
Printed Details on IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2019-20
Check the printed details on IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket 2020.
- Student’s Name
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Exam
- Exam centre name
- Practical exam name
- Student Photograph
- Signature of the exam controller
Check the important instruction for IGNOU Practical Exam December 2019.
- The student has to appear in the exam for the particular course on a specific date, time slot without fail.
- If the student fails to appear in the practical exam will be treated as absent for the particular course. Such a student can only appear in the next semester term end practical exam.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours for the course marked with * and 2 hours for other courses.
- Students are required to carry their practical Hall Ticket on the day of the practical exam. The student should also carry a valid identity along with the Practical hall ticket.
- If the student fails to produce IGNOU Practical Hall Ticket and valid identity card will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
- The Practical exam centre will not be changed under any circumstances.
- The student whose attendance is less than 70% in the MCA Revised course and/or less than 75% in other courses, their practical exam will get cancelled without any information.
- For CIT practical candidates, the students who have attended at least 12 out 18 practical counselling session in CIT-001 are eligible for the Term End Practical Exam.
Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in