Jamia Hamdard Date Sheet releases online at the official website. Students can check the “Notice” for the exam schedules. Jamia Hamdard conducts its annual and semester exam every year. The Date Sheet for the annual / semester exam was released on the official site of Jamia Hamdard. Students can check the table for the all-important dates for different courses offered at Jamia Hamdard. Students can check the date & day, time, and courses from Jamia Hamdard University Time Table for the annual exam Check the article for the more latest information in Jamia Hamdard University Date Sheet 2022.
Latest: Jamia Hamard has released final date sheet for BBA & BCA 1, 2, 3 Year backlog exam 2022.
Jamia Hamdard University Date Sheet 2022
Students appearing for the exam should reach the exam hall 15 minutes earlier. Every student appearing for the annual / semester exam should carry the admit card on the Day of the exam. Check the table for the date sheet of the annual exam.
|Final Date sheet for BBA & BCA 1, 2, 3 Year backlog exam 2022||Click Here|
Date Sheet: Students can check Jamia Hamdard Date Sheet for the annual exam from, http://www.jamiahamdard.edu.
How to check Jamia Hamdard University Date Sheet 2022?
Students can check the Jamia Hamdard Date Sheet for the annual exam through the link mentioned above. As mentioned the university releases the date sheet on the website, follow the steps mentioned to check the annual exam date sheet from the website.
- Visit the official website, http://www.jamiahamdard.edu.
- Jamia Hamdard home page will appear
- Click on School of Open and Distance Learning (SODL)
- Click on “Notices”
- Click on the “Date sheet for annual examinations-2019”
- The date sheet will appear in a new tab
- Check the date sheet and download if required
Students appearing for the annual examination should follow the instruction mentioned on the date sheet and the admit card. Check the instruction
- Students should carry their Admit Card and identity card to the exam hall
- Students must reach the exam hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination
- Mobile phones are not allowed inside the exam hall under any circumstances.
- Any kind of malpractice inside the exam hall will not be entertained such students may be expelled from the annual exam.
Jamia Hamdard Admit Card
The Admit Card to attend the annual exam will be issued to the students at the head office of SODL. To collect the Admit Card have to personally along with their I-Card / ID proof, at the head office SODL, Convention Centre Building, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi. The students have to collect their admit cards on the prescribed date. Jamia Hamdard admit card won’t be issued to any students after the prescribed date. Students while appearing for the annual exam must carry their admit card along with them. If the students fail to bring their admit card to the exam centre then he/she shall not be entertained in the exam. After the declaration of the result, the admit card shall be required for the improvement exam. So, keep the admit card safely.
Official Website: www.jamiahamdard.edu