Jammu University Date Sheet 2020 has been released online at the official website of the university. The University is conducting the semester examination. Students can check the University of Jammu Date Sheet for semester exam on this page. Jammu University Date Sheet is available in pdf format. Students can check Jammu University Date Sheet to know the exam date, time, day, subject name and important notes regarding the exam. It is important to appear for the exam as per the schedules mentioned on Jammu University Date Sheet. No re-exam shall be conducted if the student fails to appear for the exam. Check the page for Jammu University Date Sheet 2020.
Latest: Jammu University has released the date Sheet of B.PH.T 1st Prof. Exam (Regular/ Subsequent) August/ September 2020.
Jammu University Date Sheet 2020
The University of Jammu permits the students to appear for the semester examination if they put minimum required attendance in a semester. The eligible students must register for the semester exam. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the examination. Students must appear for the semester exam as per the schedule and also follow the instruction mentioned by the university regarding the exam. Check the table for University of Jammu Date Sheet 2020.
|ADVISORY FOR MBBS FINAL PROF REGULAR EXAMINATION JULY/AUG 2020||Click Here|
|DATE SHEET OF B.PH.T 1ST PROF. EXAM (REGULAR/SUBSEQUENT) – AUG/SEP 2020||Click Here|
|B.PH.T 2nd PROF. (REGULAR) Exam 2020 – Revised||Click Here|
|REVISED DATE SHEET OF MBBS FINAL PROF. EXAM (REGULAR) SEPT 2020||Click Here|
|REVISED DATE SHEET OF MBBS SECOND PROF. EXAM (REGULAR) – SEPT/OCT 2020||Click Here|
|CENTRE NOTICE FOR MBBS FINAL PROF. (JULY/AUG 2020)||Click Here|
|Revised Date of Exam of P.G DIPLOMA PAPER OBST. & GYNAE (PAPER 2) (REGULAR) Exam July 2020||Click Here|
|Notification regarding revised dates of exams of BDS FINAL PROF(SUBSEQUENT), BPH.T 2ND PROF (REGULAR) AND BPH.T FINAL PROF. (SUBSEQUENT)||Click Here|
|Date Sheet of MBBS 1st Prof. Exam (SUBSEQUENT) – July 2020||Click Here|
|Date Sheets of MBBS-1st Prof.(Subsiquent), MBBS-2nd Prof.(Regular) & MBBS-Pre-Final Prof.(Regular) Withdrawn||Click Here|
|Advisory for students for appearing in MBBS/MD/MS/Diploma Course Exam||Click Here|
|BA/B.SC./B.COM/BBA/BCA/B.A ENG(HONS)/B.COM (HONS) 6TH SEM (NCBCS) EXAM 2019||Click Here|
|DDE (Regular) & Private candidates of 3rd Year B.A, B.Sc., B.Sc. Home Science., |
B.Com, B.B.A., B.C.A., B.A English (Hons), B.Com (Hons) Degree (General)
Course Undergraduate 2nd Semester Non-CBCS Examination 2020 issued early stands null & void.
|MD/MS/DIPLOMA(REGULAR). EXAM (REGULAR) – JULY/AUGUST 2020||Click Here|
|MBBS FINAL PROF. EXAM (REGULAR) – JULY/AUGUST 2020||Click Here|
|MBBS FINAL PRE-PROF. EXAM (REGULAR) – JULY/AUGUST 2020||Click Here|
|MBBS 2ND PROF. EXAM (REGULAR) – JUNE 2020||Click Here|
|MBBS 1ST PROF. EXAM (SUBSEQUENT) – JUNE 2020||Click Here|
|Revised Date Sheet of MD/MS/P.G. Diploma (Regular) Exam July 2020||Click Here|
|All paper are postponed till 14th of April 2020||Click Here|
|Postponement of Examinations in view of the prevailing situation caused due to Coronavirus (COVID 19)||Click Here|
|All University Examinations are postponement w.e.f. 20th Mar 2020 to 31st Mar 2020||Click Here|
How to check Jammu University Date Sheet 2020?
University of Jammu Date Sheet is available online at the website, jammuuniversity.in. Students can check JU Date Sheet 2020 in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the website, jammuuniversity.in.
- Jammu University official page will appear.
- Select the student’s section and click on Examination link
- Now select the Date Sheets link
- Examination Date Sheet page will display
- Click the link to check the exam schedules
- Check and download the exam date sheet
Printed Details on Jammu University Date Sheet 2020
Check the list of details printed on University of Jammu Date Sheet.
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name
- Important Note
Important Instructions for the Students appearing for the University Examination
Below are few important instruction regarding the semester examination mentioned by the university.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Verify the course no. & titles in which they have to appear in the exam. Contact the concerned section in advance in case of any variance.
- Mobile Phone, Wireless Sets, Pagers, Head Phones, Scientific Calculators or any other undesirable objects are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Use Blue ink pen or ball pen
- Do not disclose the identity by writing name or put any other identification marks in the answer book .
- Students without Roll no. slip shall not be entertained in the exam.
- Students must download roll no. & centre notice from the university website 5-7 days prior to the date of the exam.
official website: www.jammuuniversity.in