Jiwaji University Admit Card 2021 is available for the annual exam online on the website, jiwaji.mponline.gov.in. Candidates can download Jiwaji University Gwalior Admit Card from this page. The enrollment/roll number and date of birth is required to download the admit card. The University shall not provide the admit card to the students. It is equally important to carry a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check the page for JIwaji University Admit Card 2021.
Jiwaji University Admit Card 2021
The admit card is available for the students who are eligible to appear for the exam. If the candidate is unable to access admit card then report to the university immediately. Make sure that the information printed on Jiwaji University Admit Card before taking the printout. Check the link to download online admit card 2021.
Admit Card: Click Here to download Admit Card For Regular/Private/ATKT/EX
How to download Jiwaji University Admit Card 2021?
All the candidates who are eligible for appearing in the semester exam conducted by Jiwaji University can download the admit card through the link provided above. Click the link mentioned and follow the steps mentioned below.
- After clicking the link admit card page will appear
- Enter Roll/Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth
- Select Semester
- Select Year Term
- Select Status (Regular/Private/ATKT/SUPP/EXR)
- Click on the Search button
- Click on the admit card
- Take the printout of the same
Printed Details on Jiwaji University Admit Card 2021
Check the printed details on Jiwaji University Admit Card.
- Examination name
- Roll No
- Enrollment No
- Branch Mode
- Application No.
- Father’s name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre
- College Name
- Appearing Subject
- Exam Instructions for Students
Jiwaji University Admit Card 2021 Importance
Jiwaji University Admit Card is an important document for appearing in the exam. The university releases the admit card for eligible candidates only. The admit card holds the complete information of the exam, exam centre and the candidate appearing for the exam. Candidates have to carry the admit card along with the valid ID card to the exam centre. The examiner in the exam centre will check the admit card and after the complete satisfaction will allow the candidate to write the exam. If the candidate appears without the admit card then he/she shall not be allowed to write the exam.
Below are a few important instructions that are to be followed strictly on each day of the exam. Check the instructions
- The candidate must report to the exam centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam. No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall 15 minutes after the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the Admit Card and valid ID card on each day of the exam
- Do not carry bag and study material to the exam centre
- Electronic gadget, mobile phones and programmable calculator are prohibited in the exam hall
Official Website: www.jiwaji.edu