JNVU Time Table 2021 – Jai Narain Vyas University releases the JNVU exam time table online on the official website. The University uploads the exam time table in pdf format. Students can check the JNVU time table on this page after the official release. JNVU Exam Time Table contains the details such as exam name, exam day, date, time, subject/ paper name and code, etc. Before appearing for the University exams, students must download the admit card and carry it on the day of the examination. Check out the page for JNVU Time Table 2021.
Latest: JNVU has released the time table for the examination to be held in April 2021.
JNVU Time Table 2021
To appear for the University examination students must put the minimum required attendance. Every student is advised to fill and submit the examination form on or before the last date. Along with the examination form, students need to submit the examination fee also. Check out the table for JNVU Time Table 2021.
|BE III SEMESTER (CIVIL ENGG.) PRACTICAL/SESSIONAL ONLINE EXAM 2021||Click Here|
|BE 5th SEM (CSE & IT) (ONLINE MODE) PRACTICAL/ SESSIONAL EXAM 2021||Click Here|
|BE 5th SEM (CIVIL ENGG.) PRACTICAL/ SESSIONAL ONLINE EXAM 2021||Click Here|
|BE 7th SEM (CIVIL ENGG.) PRACTICAL/SESSIONAL ONLINE EXAM 2021||Click Here|
|BE 7th SEM (ELECTRICAL) PRACTICAL/SESSIONAL EXAM 2021||Click Here|
|BE 5th SEM (MINING) PRACTICAL/SESSIONAL (ONLINE) EXAM 2020-21||Click Here|
|BE 7th SEM (MINING) PRACTICAL/SESSIONAL (ONLINE) EXAM 2020-21||Click Here|
|BE 5th SEMESTER (ELECTRICAL) PRACTICAL/SESSIONAL EXAM 2021||Click Here|
|BE 7th SEM (CSE & IT) (ONLINE MODE) PRACTICAL/SESSIONAL EXAM 2021||Click Here|
|LL.M 3rd SEM CBCS SCHEME EXAM 2020||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the examination time table on the website, jnvu.edu.in.
How to Check the JNVU Time Table 2021?
JNVU Exam Time Table releases online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the exam time table.
- Visit the official JNVU website, jnvu.edu.in.
- Jai Narain Vyas University’s official website will open.
- Go to ‘Student’s Corner’ and click on ‘Examination’ from the dropdown list.
- Now, another website of JNVU will open in a new tab.
- Go to the ‘Examination Time Table’ section and click on the exam time table link.
- The exam time table will open in a new tab. Click on ‘Download Attachment’.
- Check the exam time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on JNVU Time Table 2021
Check out the details to be printed on Jai Narain Vyas University Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Day, Date & Time
- Subject/ Papers Name
- Subject/ Paper Code
- Semester/ Year
- Controller of Examination
Important Instructions for Students
Students appearing for the University examination must follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Report to the examination hall before 30 minutes.
- After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- No re-examination will be conducted under any circumstances.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get canceled.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise, you shall be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Jai Narain Vyas University conducts annual and semester-wise examinations for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Practice from the University Test or class test or surprise test.
JNVU Admit Card 2021
JNVU Admit Card releases online at the official website. The University releases the admit card for all the eligible students who put the minimum required attendance. Before appearing for the University examination, students must download the admit card. Students can download the admit card by providing their ‘Form No.’ or ‘Name’ & ‘Date of Birth’. Every student appearing for the University examination must carry the printed JNVU Admit Card and also one valid identity card. The admit card is an important document to carry on the day of the examination. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until result is announced.
Official Website: jnvu.edu.in
Leave a Reply