Kashmir University Admit Card 2019 has been released at the official website of the university, www.kashmiruniversity.net. Students can download University of Kashmir Admit Card from this page. Kashmir University Admit Card can be downloaded either by providing “the University/Board Registration Number or Form Number”. Students must download and take the printout of the admit card. Kashmir University Admit Card is very important for appearing in the exam. The University/Board shall not allow the students to appear in the exam without the admit card. Also, carry a valid id card along with the Admit Card on each day of the exam.
Kashmir University Admit Card 2019
The University releases the admit card for all eligible candidates. Kashmir University Admit Card holds the information of the student appearing and of exam centre. Students need to submit the exam form for appearing in the exam. Check the table for Kashmir University Admit Card.
- Kashmir University Semester Exam Admit Card
|Exam Name||Admit Card|
|BEd Special 2nd Sem Exam (Batch 17-18)||Click Here|
|UG 3rd Sem Backlog Exam||Click Here|
|BSc MLT 2nd Year Exam||Click Here|
|UG 1st Sem Backlog (Batch 2016) Exam||Click Here|
|Exam Form and Admit Card PG, B.Tech, BE & Diploma Courses||Click Here|
Admit Card: Students can download Kashmir University Admit Card at university official website.
How to Download Kashmir University Admit Card 2019?
Students can download their Admit Card through the link provided in the table. Click the link mentioned above and follow the steps mentioned.
- After clicking the link a page will open as below
- Select any one of the option Registration No. or Form No to download the admit card.
- Enter Registration no or form
- Click on “Search” button
- The Admit Card will appear
- Take the printout of the same on on A4 paper
Note: In case of Discrepancy/Variation found on the admit card should be intimated to concerned college/department within the 7 days.
Printed Details on Kashmir University Admit Card 2019
Check the printed details on Kashmir University Admit Cards.
- Roll Number
- Name of Candidate
- Son/Daughter of
- Centre No.
- Name of the Centre
- Subject in Which to appear
- Deputy controller of exam signature
Importance of Kashmir University Admit Card
Kashmir University Admit Card is the most important document for appearing in the exam. The university releases the admit card for all the eligible students. The students need to carry the admit card on each day of exam. Kashmir University Admit Card holds the information related to student and the exam centre. The examiner in the exam hall examine the admit card and after the complete verification allows the student to write the exam. Students should not damage their admit card.
Following are the important instructions that students need to follow on the day of exam. Check the instructions below
- Students show carry admit card along with valid id card on the day of exam.
- Report to the exam centre 30 minutes earlier to the exam time
- Do not carry mobile phone, electronic gadget, or any programmable calculator to the exam centre
- Do not carry study material, blank paper or written paper to the exam hall
Official Website: www.kashmiruniversity.net