KNRUHS Time Table 2023 – Kaloji Rao University of Health Sciences has released the KNRUHS timetable online on the official website. Students can check the Kaloji Rao University timetable on this page. The timetable is available in pdf format. The eligibility to appear for the exam, exam fees, exam date, day & time are mentioned in the KNRUHS timetable. Students must register for the exam in the prescribed form along with the exam fees. Check the page for the KNRUHS timetable 2023.
Latest: KNRUHS has released the notification for regular/supplementary exam 2023.
KNRUHS Time Table 2023
Students shall be eligible to appear for the exam if they put minimum required attendance in a semester. The eligible students must carry the admit card and valid identity proof on the day of the exam. Students must appear for the exam as per the date mentioned on the timetable. It is important to avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam else the student shall be disqualified from the exam. Check out the table for KNRUHS Time Table 2023.
|KNRUHS – EXAMINATIONS – NOTIFICATION FOR MPT FIRST YEAR SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, SEPTEMBER 2023||Click here|
|KNRUHS – EXAMINATIONS – NOTIFICATION FOR MPT FINAL YEAR SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS, SEPTEMBER 2023||Click here|
|KNRUHS – EXAMINATIONS – NOTIFICATION FOR MD MS AYURVEDA PART I SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS – SEPTEMBER 2023||Click here|
|KNRUHS – EXAMINATIONS – NOTIFICATION FOR MD HOMOEO PART I REGULAR EXAMINATIONS – SEPTEMBER 2023||Click here|
|KNRUHS – EXAMINATIONS – NOTIFICATION FOR MD UNANI PART I SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS – SEPTEMBER 2023||Click here|
Time Table: Students can check KNRUHS Time Table online at, knruhs.telangana.gov.in.
How to Check KNRUHS Time Table 2023?
Kaloji Rao University of Health Sciences timetable is available online at the official website. Students can check the exam timetable in a quite simple step. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the timetable.
- Visit the official KNRUHS website, knruhs.telangana.gov.in.
- Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences’ official website will open.
- Go to the ‘Notifications’ section and click on the exam timetable link.
- Check the timetable. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on KNRUHS Time Table 2023
Check out the details to be printed on the Kaloji Rao University of Health Sciences time table.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Payment of Examination Fees
- Payment Link
- Exam Day & Date
- Subject Name
- Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the exam are mentioned below:
- Report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the exam hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student is found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
KNR University of Health Sciences conducts year-wise/ annual exams for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify in their respective subjects and enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the exam are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from the previous year’s question paper as much as possible.
KNRUHS Admit Card 2023
KNRUHS Admit Card is an important document to be carried on the day of the exam. The University shall issue the admit card for those eligible students who have 75% attendance in each of the subjects in both theory and practicals separately. Students are advised to carry the admit card along with one valid identity card on the day of the exam. No student shall be entertained without the admit card under any condition. The examiner shall verify the KNRUHS Admit Card of each student during the exam. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: knruhs.telangana.gov.in