KTUJM Time Table 2022 – Kushabhau Thakre University of Journalism & Mass Communication has released the KTUJM time table online on the official website. The University uploads the exam time table in pdf format. Candidates can check the KTUJM time table pdf to know the exam date, time, and day subject-wise. The examinee has to submit the exam form and fees to appear for the exam. Carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for KTUJM time table 2022.
Latest: KTUJM has released time table for Sem. Exam Jan-Jun 2022.
KTUJM Time Table 2022
The University conduct the exam in semester mode at the end of the semester. Students who put the minimum required attendance in a semester shall be eligible to appear for the exam. The University issue the admit card to the eligible students. Candidates have to appear for the exam as per the schedules. Check the table for KTUJM exam time table 2022.
|Time Table for Sem. Exam Jan-Jun 2022||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the exam time table at, http://www.ktujm.ac.in.
How to Check KTUJM Time Table 2022?
Kushabhau Thakre University of Journalism & Mass Communication uploads the exam time table online. Students appearing for the exam can check the exam time table in afew simple steps. Follow the steps mentiond below to check the time table.
- Visit the website, http://www.ktujm.ac.in.
- Click on the time table link provided on the home page.
- Check for the exam time table link
- Click on the time table link to check the exam schedules.
Printed Details on KTUJM Time Table 2022
Check out the details to be printed on KTUJM Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Course Name
- Exam Day & Date
- Exam Time
- Subject Name
- Controller of Examination
Students appearing for the university semester exam must follow the instructions mentioned regarding the exam. Below are a few important instructions to follow on the day of the exam.
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- After the commencement of the exam, no student shall be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Read the instructions carefully written on the question paper.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student is found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
KTUJM conducts a semester-wise examination. The appearing students must prepare for the exam as per the schedules. Below are a few tips mentioned for the preparations for the exam.
- Practice previous year question papers as many as possible.
- Study from best and good books.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubt.
- Make important notes.
- Take the help of your faculties and prepare proper notes.
- Prepare yourself according to the syllabus.
KTUJM Admit Card 2022
KTUJM issues the admit card to the eligible students. The admit card is an important document to be carried on the day of the exam. Students are also advised to carry one valid identity card also along with the admit card. If any student appearing for the exam without the admit card shall not be allowed to enter the exam hall. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student appearing for the exam. It is advised for every student to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.ktujm.ac.in