KTUJM Time Table 2020 – Kushabhau Thakre University of Journalism & Mass Communication releases the KTUJM exam time table online at the official website. Students shall be able to check the KTUJM Time Table on this page after the official release. The University uploads the time table in pdf format. Students can check the time table pdf to know the exam date, time, and day subject wise. It is important to register for university examination. Check out the page for KTUJM Time Table 2020.
KTUJM Time Table 2020
The University shall permit the students to appear for the exam if they put the minimum required attendance in a semester and no due is pending. Students must carry the admit card along with a valid identity proof on the day of the examination. It is important to appear for the exam as per the schedule and also avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. The link to check KTUJM exam time table is mentioned below.
Time Table: Students can check KTUJM Time Table at, www.ktujm.ac.in.
How to Check KTUJM Time Table 2020?
KTUJM releases the exam time table online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check KTUJM Time Table 2020.
- Visit the official KTUJM website, www.ktujm.ac.in.
- Kushabhau Thakre University of Journalism and Mass Communication official website will open.
- Click on the time table link provided on the home page.
- KTUJM Time Table will display on the screen in pdf format.
- Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on KTUJM Time Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on KTUJM Time Table 2020.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Course Name
- Exam Day & Date
- Exam Time
- Subject Name
- Controller of Examination
Students appearing for the university semester examination must follow the instructions mentioned regarding the exam. Below are a few important instructions to follow on the day of the exam.
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- After the commencement of the exam, no student shall be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Read the instructions carefully written on the question paper.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
KTUJM conducts a semester-wise examination. The appearing students must prepare for the exam as per the schedules. Below are few tips mentioned for the preparations of the exam.
- Practice previous year question papers as many as possible.
- Study from best and good books.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubt.
- Make important notes.
- Take the help of your faculties and prepare proper notes.
- Prepare yourself according to the syllabus.
KTUJM Admit Card 2020
KTUJM Admit Card 2020 is issued by the University for every eligible students. KTUJM Admit Card is an important document to be carried on the day of the examination. Students are also advised to carry one valid identity card also along with the admit card. If any student appearing for the examination without the admit card shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student appearing for the examination. It is advised for every student to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.ktujm.ac.in