Kumaun University Admit Card 2021 – Kumaun University has released the semester examination admit card online at the official website. Students can download Kumaun University Admit Card through the link mentioned on this page. To access the Kuntl admit card students have to login through the examination portal. The registration number and date of birth is required to log in. Carry the print copy of online admit card along with valid college id card on the day of the exam. Appear for the exam as per the schedule. Check the page for Kumaun University Admit Card 2021.
Latest: Kumaun University has released the admit card for ANNUAL MODE IMPROVEMENT Exam 2020.
Kumaun University Admit Card 2021
If the student faces any issue while downloading the admit card inform the controller of the examination (COE) immediately. No students shall be entertained without the admit card. Kumaun University is conducting the even semester main examination. The examination date sheet is available online at the official website. Check the table for Kumaun University Admit Card.
Examination Admit Card
|ANNUAL MODE IMPROVEMENT EXAMINATION ADMIT CARD 2020||Click Here|
Admit Card: Students can check Kumaun University Admit Card from, http://www.kunainital.ac.in.
How to download Kumaun University Admit Card 2021?
Kumaun University Admit Card is available online at the official website. Students eligible to appear for the exam can download the admit card in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the Kumaun University Admit Card.
- Visit the official Kumaun University website, http://www.kunainital.ac.in.
- Kumaun University’s official page will open.
- Scroll down the page and go to ‘Result Announcement’ section.
- Click on ‘Download Admit Cards’.
- Now, select the exam admit card link.
- ‘Student Login’ page will open in a new tab.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth and click on ‘Sign In’.
- After that a new page of dashboard will open. Click on the ‘Admit Card’ link.
- Enter the required details and check the admit card.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on Kumaun University Admit Card 2021
Check out the details to be printed on the Kumaun University Admit Card.
- Roll No.
- Form No.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Candidate Type
- College Name
Students appearing for the University exam must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report the examination centre before 30 minutes. After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- , Students must bring the exam to admit card along with the college id at the time of the examination because without the admit card nobody will allow you to enter the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get cancelled.
- Do not make noise and also dont disturb others in the examination hall.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Importance of Kumaun University Admit Card 2021
Kumaun University Admit Card 2021 is an important document to carry on the day of the examination. Admit card is an identity of the student and is released for all the eligible student only who have fulfilled the minimum required attendance. No student shall be entertained without the admit card. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student. Without the admit card, students are not allowed to enter the examination hall and write their exams. It is also advised to carry one valid identity card also along with the admit card. Students are advised to keep their admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Kumaun University Result 2021
The University releases the Kumaun University Result online at the official website. For downloading the result, students need to provide their roll number, name, and date of birth. Kumaun University Result holds certain information like personal details, marks, and final result. A student shall be considered to pass the exam if he/she put the minimum required percentage in aggregate. The qualifying students shall be promoted to the next semester without any backlogs.
Official Website: www.kunainital.ac.in