Kuvempu University conducts the university examination in the semester mode. The semester examinations are conducted at the end of each semester. Kuvempu University releases the examination time table online at the official website. The time table is uploaded in pdf format. Students can check Kuvemppu University Time Table on this page. The details such as exam date, day, time, subject, session, etc. are mentioned on the Kuvempu University time table. Students must register for the semester examination before the last date. Check the page for Kuvempu University Time Table 2021.
Latest: Kuvempu University has released notification regarding Post Graduate 1st Sem Exam Time Table.
Kuvempu University Time Table 2021
Students who put the minimum required attendance in a semester are considered eligible to appear for the exam. Kuvempu University released the admit card for all eligible students. It is important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam else the students shall not be entertained. Check the table for Kuvempu University Exam Time Table 2021.
|Post Graduate 1st Sem Exam Time Table||Click Here|
|Declaration of Final Time Table for 2019-20 UG / PG / Diploma Courses Exam of Distance Education||Click Here|
|Circular for UG Exam Final Time Table Mar-Apr 2021||Click Here|
|Final Time Table of UG Exam Mar-Apr 2021(Regular)||Click Here|
|Revised PG Exam Mar-Apr 2021||Click Here|
|Postponement of Tentative Time Table for the Academic Year||Click Here|
|Declaration Of Tentative Time Table For 2019-20 Under Graduate Courses Examination Of Distance Education||Click Here|
|Tentative Time Table for 2019-20 Post Graduate Exam of Distance Education||Click Here|
|Tentative Time Table for 2019-20 Diploma Courses Exam of Distance Education||Click Here|
|Tentative time table for B.Ed Exam Feb 2021||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the Kuvempu University Time Table 2019 online at, http://www.kuvempu.ac.in.
How to check Kuvempu University Time Table 2021?
Kuvempu University Time Table is available online at the official website, kuvempu.ac.in. Students can check the Kuvempu University Time Table by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website, http://www.kuvempu.ac.in.
- Kuvempu University official page will open.
- Go to the ‘Notification’ section and search the link for time table.
- Click on the time table link.
- A new page of Time Table will open in a new tab.
- Check the time table and download the same.
Printed Details on Kuvempu University Time Table 2021
Check out the list of printed details on Kuvempu University Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Exam date, day & time
- Subject Name and Code
- Important Instructions
Important Instruction Regarding the Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner/ invigilator, before the commencement of the exam. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Kuvempu University conducts semester wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips for students are given below:
- Practice previous year question papers as many as possible.
- Study from best and good books as referred by the faculty.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
- Make important notes.
- Take the help of your faculties and prepare proper notes.
- Prepare yourself according to the syllabus.
Kuvempu University Admit Card 2020
The University releases the admit card for all the eligible students. Kuvempu University Admit Card is made available online under the Student Portal or students can also take from from the University. To access the admit card, students have to log in using mobile number and password. Admit card is an important document for all the students which must be carried on each day of the examination. Without the admit card, students are not allowed to enter the examination hall. The examiner will verify the admit card of all the students. It is advised to keep the admit card safe until the exam result is announced.
Official Website: www.kuvempu.ac.in