Kuvempu University conducts the university examination in the semester mode. The semester examinations are conducted at the end of each semester. Kuvempu University releases the examination time table online at the official website. The time table is uploaded in pdf format. Students can check Kuvemppu University Time Table on this page. The details such as exam date, day, time, subject, session, etc. are mentioned on Kuvempu University time table. Students must register for the semester examination before the last date. Check the page for Kuvempu University Time Table 2020.
Latest: Kuvempu University has released examination time table 2020.
Kuvempu University Time Table 2020
Students who put the minimum required attendance in a semester are considered eligible to appear for the exam. Kuvempu University released the admit card for all eligible students. It is important to carry the admit card on the day of exam else the students shall not be entertained. Check the table for Kuvempu University Exam Time Table 2020.
|Principals Preparations For Conducting Under Graduate Exams Sept/Oct. 2020||Click Here|
|Under Graduate Final Exam Time Table Circular Sept/Oct 2020||Click Here|
|Regarding B.Ed. Exams||Click Here|
|Regarding Post Graduate Exam Time Table||Click Here|
|UG (Regular) Practical Exam Cirular||Click Here|
|DDE UG / PG / PG Diploma Freshers & Repeaters candidates exam notification for year 2019-20||Click Here|
|BPEd Exam Sep 2020||Click Here|
|B.Ed Exam Sep 2020||Click Here|
|PG Exam Sep 2020||Click Here|
|PG Time Table||Click Here|
|Circular for Online Classes||Click Here|
|PG (Regular) Exam Notification for Double the duration Students||Click Here|
|B.B.A. (Tourism)||Click Here|
|B.B.M. & B.B.A.||Click Here|
|Final Time Table for UG/PG Diploma/PG Exam Feb 2020||Click Here|
|B.Ed Sem 1, 2, & 3 Repeaters Exam (2 Year Scheme) |
Exam Jan 2020
|DDE: UG/PG/Diploma/PG courses Exam Feb 2020 |
– Tentative Time Table
|DDE BSc (IT), B.Sc (ITIM), M.Sc (IT) |
Exam Ffeb 2020
|DDE B.Sc (FD), B.Sc (ID), M.Sc (FC) |
Exam Feb 2020
Time Table: Students can check the Kuvempu University Time Table 2019 online at, www.kuvempu.ac.in.
How to check Kuvempu University Time Table 2020?
Kuvempu University Time Table is available online at the official website, kuvempu.ac.in. Students can check the Kuvempu University Time Table by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website, www.kuvempu.ac.in.
- Kuvempu University official page will open.
- Go to the ‘Notification’ section and search the link for time table.
- Click on the time table link.
- A new page of Time Table will open in a new tab.
- Check the time table and download the same.
Printed Details on Kuvempu University Time Table 2020
Check out the list of printed details on Kuvempu University Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Exam date, day & time
- Subject Name and Code
- Important Instructions
Important Instruction Regarding the Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner/ invigilator, before the commencement of the exam. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Kuvempu University conducts semester wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips for students are given below:
- Practice previous year question papers as many as possible.
- Study from best and good books as referred by the faculty.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
- Make important notes.
- Take the help of your faculties and prepare proper notes.
- Prepare yourself according to the syllabus.
Kuvempu University Admit Card 2020
The University releases the admit card for all the eligible students. Kuvempu University Admit Card is made available online under the Student Portal or students can also take from from the University. To access the admit card, students have to log in using mobile number and password. Admit card is an important document for all the students which must be carried on each day of the examination. Without the admit card, students are not allowed to enter the examination hall. The examiner will verify the admit card of all the students. It is advised to keep the admit card safe until the exam result is announced.
Official Website: www.kuvempu.ac.in