LNMU Exam Date 2019 has been available. Students can check LNMU Time Table from this page. Lalit Narayan Mithila University has released the LNMU Date Sheet for UG Part 3 Exam 2019. The University is conducting BA, B.Sc, B.Com Part 2 Exam 2019 from May 08. The exam will continue until June 07, 2019. The students who put the minimum required attendance will be eligible to appear for the exam. The eligible students have to submit the exam form and fee on or before the last date. LNMU releases the admit card for the eligible students. Check the page for LNMU Exam Date 2019.
LNMU Exam Date 2019
Lalit Narayan Mithila University UG Part 2 Exam will be conducted in two sittings ie, 1st and 2nd sitting. The 1st will start from 10 AM and 2nd sitting from 02 PM. Students can check LNMU Time Table for the exam date, time, sitting, exam centre, subject code, and name. Check LNMU UG Part 2 Exam Date below.
LNMU Exam Date – B.A., B.Sc, B.COm (Hons./Gen./Sub/Voc) Part 2
How to check LNMU Exam Date 2019?
Students appearing for the university exam can check the exam date above. To check the exam time table students can follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps to check LNMU Exam Date 2019
- Visit LNMU official website, www.lnmu.ac.in
- Check the notification section
- Check for the exam dates
- Click the link mentioned
- LNMU Exam Date will open in new tab
- Check the exam dates and download the exam time table
Printed Details on LNMU Exam Date 2019
Check the list of details printed in LNMU Time Table
- Examination Name
- Centre list
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Exam date
- Exam Sitting
- Exam time
- Subject Code
- Name of Group
LNMU Exam Form
The university allows the eligible students to appear for the exam. All the eligible students have to submit the exam application in the prescribed form with the fees. The exam forms must be submitted before the last date. No application will be entertained after the last date. Students submitting the form successfully will be allowed to write the exam.
LNMU Exam Admit Card 2019
Lalit Narayan Mithila University releases the admit card for all the eligible students. Students can download the admit card online. Students appearing for the exam must download the admit card to appear in the exam. No students are allowed to write the exam without the admit card. Students are advised to get the signature and seal of the principal of the college on the downloaded admit card. Downloaded Admit Card without the seal and signature of the principal will not be considered valid.
Important Instructions for the Students
Below are few instructions to be followed by the students appearing for the university exam.
- Carry Admit Card and college id card on the day of the exam
- Students have to report the assigned exam centre 15 minutes before the exam starts
- No student will be allowed to enter or leave the exam hall after the exam starts
- Mobile phone and any other electronic gadget are not allowed in the exam. If found the items will not be returned back.
- A student found involved in malpractice will be booked under the unfair means of the exam and shall not be allowed to write the exam.