LNMU Result 2019 has been released. Students can check the LNMU Exam Result through the link mentioned on this page. Lalit Narayan Mithila University Result is available for PG Part 3 Exam 2019. Students can check the LNMU PG Part 3 Result by providing the “Roll No”. The University will provide the mark sheet to all the students who appeared for the exam. Students qualifying in the examination will be promoted to the next higher semester. Candidates can even apply for scrutiny of the result. To know more about LNMU Result 2019 check the complete page.
LNMU Result 2019
Students can only check the Roll No of students qualified with distinction, 1st division, pending, fail, and promoted. To check UG and PG result mark sheet candidate have to provide their Roll No. Candidates can check the marks obtained subject wise. We have provided step by step instruction on this page to check the mark sheet. Check the table for the important links to check the result.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University – Result
|PG Part 3 Result||Click Here|
|M.Ed 1st Sem, 3rd Sem Session 2018-19 Exam 2019||Click Here|
Result: Candidates can check LNMU Result 2019 from the website www.Inmu.ac.in
- Click Here to check the Marksheet.
LNMU Result 2019- How to Check?
Candidates appeared for the examination held by the university can check the result through the link provided above. To check the result click the link provided above. After clicking the link Lalit Narayan Mithila University Result page will appear. Follow the steps to check the Result.
- After clicking the link provided above the LNMU Result page will open
- Click on the Result name to expand the result
- Now you can check the college name
- Select your college name
- Click on the college name
- The result will appear on the screen.
How to check the mark sheet?
If you follow the above step you can only check your Roll No. but to check the marks scored in the subject follow the steps mentioned below. In these steps, you need to provide your ‘Roll No’. So to check the mark sheet keep your Roll No with you.
- Visit the website: www.lmnuuniversity.in
- University page will open
- If you wish to check UG Result then click on UG Result link
- If you want to check PG Result then click on PG Result link
- After clicking the link enter your ‘Roll No’
- Click on ‘Search’ button
- The mark sheet will appear
- Click “Click Here to print this page” button to take the print of the mark sheet
LNMU Result 2019- Retotalling/Scrunity
After checking the mark sheet if the candidate wants to apply for Retotalling/Scrutiny then s/he can apply through the online portal. While checking the mark sheet candidate have the option to apply for Re- totalling/Scrutiny. Select the subject you wish for Re-totaling. The candidate has to pay the amount for Re-totaling/ Scrunity. The amount is to be paid online. After the payment of the amount, the candidate can obtain the scrutiny form. Take the print out of the form and follow the instruction mentioned on it.