In 2017, the Midwest Food Products Association Scholarship will award 16 $1,000 scholarships to deserving children of parents or guardians who are employees of MWFPA member companies and are a high school senior or post-secondary student accepted into, or attending any post-secondary school, in the United States. A post-secondary school means an institution of higher education including a vocational and technical college, two-and four-year colleges and private trade schools. Winning applicants may attend these schools with any major of study.
Candidates Interested in Midwest Food Processors Awards Scholarship 2018 must fill an Application form and submit it on or before the last date of submission which is March 2, 2018.Application forms are available at the official webiste i.e http://www.mwfpa.org. or candidates can directly download the application form from the link below.
All information must be submitted and postmarked no later than March 2, 2018
Incomplete applications and applications received/post marked after the deadline stated on the application will not be considered.
Applications should be mailed by the date listed on the application to:
MWFPA HR Committee
4600 American Pkwy, Suite 210
Madison, WI 53718-8334 or
emailed to: [email protected]
Interested students must assemble and present all of the following information (see application form for specific information required) to be viewed by the MWFPA Human Resources Committee.
- One completed application form (applications are available in the months of December, January, and February through the MWFPA office on our website at http://www.mwfpa.org).
- Grade point average of 2.50 or above on a 4.0 scale (verified by providing a complete transcript)
- Letter of reference from advisor or faculty member.
- Type-written essay from the student focusing on their participation in school and community activities during their high school or post-secondary education and reason(s) for enrollment or desire to enroll in a particular area of study (double-spaced and not to exceed 4 pages)
- Address and phone number.
Applications will be reviewed by the Midwest Food Products Association Human Resource Committee and any award to qualified applicants will be announced each year, on or around May 1st. If you have any questions, please contact the MWFPA office at (608) 255-9946 or visit our website at http://www.mwfpa.org.