MJPRU Exam Date 2023 has been released online on the official website. Students can check MJPRU schedules on this page. Students can check the MJPRU Exam Date Sheet to know the exam date, day, time, and session subject-wise. It is important to appear for the exam as per the schedule mentioned. The University shall not be responsible if a student fails to appear for the exam. Check the page for MJPRU Exam Date Sheet 2023.
Latest: MJPRU has released the Main / Semester exam programme 2023.
MJPRU Exam Date 2023
The University conducts the exam in an annual mode. The exam is conducted in different centers. Students have to appear at the assigned exam centre along with a admit card on the day of the exam. It is also advised to check for any updates or changes made in the exam schedules. MJPRU Date Sheet 2023 is mentioned in the table.
|Exam Time Table||Link|
|M.Sc. ( Ag ) Animal Husbandry & Dairying 1st & 2nd Year Main Exam Schedule – 2023||Click here|
|Main Exam Even Semester Session 2022-23 ( Under NEP ) Exam Schedule Revised||Click here|
|B.Sc. ( Nursing ) Part -I,II,III & IV Year Exam Schedule -2023||Click here|
|Post Basic B.Sc. ( Nursing ) Par -Ist , IInd Year Main & Supplementary Exam Schedule-2023||Click here|
|M.Sc. ( Nursing ) IInd Year Main Exam Schedule -2023||Click here|
Exam Date: Students can check the exam date online on the website, mjpru.ac.in
How to Download MJPRU Exam Date 2023?
MJPRU Exam Date Sheet releases online at the university official website. Students can check MJPRU Exam Scheme in a few simple steps. Below are the steps provided to check MJPRU Time Table.
- Visit MJP Rohilkhand University official website, mjpru.ac.in.
- University official page will display.
- Check for “Exam Schemes” under the Student Corner.
- Click on the Exam Schemes link
- MJPRU Exam Schemes page will display
- Check the exam name and click on the link
- Exam Date Sheet will display.
- Check the exam schedules and download the same.
Printed Details on MJPRU Exam Date 2023
Check for the list of details printed on the MJP Rohilkhand University Exam Date.
- Examination Name
- Date & Day
- Meeting / Session
- Subject Name
Importance of MJPRU Exam Date
MJP Rohilkhand University releases the exam schemes online a month before the commencement of the exam. MJPRU Time Table is released by the controller of examination (COE). The purpose of releasing the exam schedules is to aware the students of the exam date, time, and day. Early release of the MJPRU timetable provides the students with much time for exam preparation. Students can prepare for the exam as per the schedule provided by the university. The University can make any changes in the exam schedules so it is the students’ responsibility to check for the same.
The instruction provided by the university regarding the exam is very necessary to be followed on the day of the exam. If the student fails to do so then they shall be disqualified from the exam. Below are a few instructions that must be followed on the exam day.
- Report to the exam hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam. No students shall be allowed the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the admit card and college identity card on the day of the exam.
- Check if the provided question paper is correct or not before answering the question.
- Do not carry any material such as handwritten/printed paper slips, books, notes, mobile, pager or any other electronic device inside the exam hall. If the student is found with any of this material then students shall be disqualified from the exam.
Official Website: www.mjpru.ac.in