MKBU Hall Ticket 2019 has been released. Students can download MK Bhavnagar University Hall Ticket through the link provided on this page. Bhavnagar University Hall Ticket is available for External and Regular Candidates. Students can download MBKU Hall Ticket by providing their SID/Enroll No/BUID. It is also notified that it is the candidate responses to take the print out of MKBU Admit Card 2019 and take the printout of the same. The university shall not provide the hall ticket individually. MKBU 2019 Hall Ticket is very important for appearing in the semester exam. No students will be entertained without the hall ticket. Check the page for MKBU Hall Ticket 2019.
MKBU Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates must check the printed details on the hall ticket after taking the print out. If the student is unavailable to download the MKBU Exam Hall Ticket then contact the examination centre immediately. Candidates must carry their college ID card along with the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Students can check the exam schedules for their subjects from MK Bhavnagar University Time Table. Check the table for MKBU Admit Card.
- Click Here to print MKBU Hall Ticket Oct 2019.
- Click Here to download the Hall Ticket Correction Application.
How to Print MKBU Hall Ticket 2019?
Candidates can take the print out of MKBU Hall Ticket by clicking the link provided above. Click the link and it will direct to “Print Exam Hall Ticket” page. If the link does not respond due to some issue then follow the steps mentioned below.
Step to print MKBU online Hall Ticket
- Visit the university website, mkbhavuni.edu.in
- University page will open
- Scroll the page and check the menu on the right hand
- Click on Exam Hall Ticket
- MKBU Print Hall Ticket page will appear
- Select the course and semester/year
- Enter SID/Enroll No/BUID
- Click on the search button
- Hall Ticket will display
- Take the print of MKBU Hall Ticket
Printed Details on MKBU Hall Ticket 2019
Check the printed details on MKBU Hall Ticket
- Exam Name
- Enroll No
- Candidate name
- Exam centre
- Exam Date and Time
Note: Print MKBU Hall Ticket on A4 page.
Important Instruction for Students
Check the instructions related to the semester exam and hall ticket
- Compare the exam time table with hall ticket to avoid last minute hassles
- If any variation found, report the same to the exam section with application forwarded through your department/college Principal/HOD
- Report to the exam centre an hour before the commencement of the exam on the first day
- Avoid malpractice in the exam hall.
Official Website: www.mkbu.edu.in