MMHAPU Exam Time Table 2020 – Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University has released the MMHAPU Exam Date online at official website, mmhapu.bih.nic.in. Students can check the MMHAPU Exam Time Table in pdf format on this page. MMHAPU Time Table holds the details such as exam date, Day, time, and subject name. Students are informed to check the exam schedule and appear for the exam. It is important to submit the exam form and fees to appear for the exam. Check the page for MMHAPU Exam Time Table 2020.
MMHAPU Exam Time Table 2020
Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University conducts the university exam for three hours. The University allows the eligible students to appear for the university exam. Students who put minimum required attendance shall be considered eligible to appear for the exam. It is also important to carry the admit card along with the valid identity card on the day of the exam. Students are advised to check for any updates or changes made in the MMHAPU Exam Schedule .
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|Revised Vocational Exam Programme 2020||Click Here|
|Postponement Vocational Exam Programme 2020||Click Here|
Exam Date: Students can check MMHAPU Examination Programme online at the website, mmhapu.bih.nic.in.
How to Download MMHAPU Exam Time Table 2020?
MMHAPU Exam Schedule is available online at the university official website. Students eligible to appear for the exam can check the exam programme in a few simple steps. Below are the steps provided to check MMHAPU Date Sheet.
- Visit the MMH Arabic and Persian University official website. http://www.mmhapu.bih.nic.in
- Check the “News & Announcement” section for the examination programme.
- Click on the link to open the exam programme.
- Chck the exm date and download the pdf.
Printed Detials on MMHAPU Exam Time Table 2020
Check the list of details mentioned on MMHAPU Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Examnm Date and Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name
- Exam Sitting
Important Instructions Regarding the Examination
It is important to follow the exam rules and regulation during the exam. If the student fails to follow the exam rules then he/she shall be disqualifed from the exam. Students found involved in any kind of malpractice will be booked under UFM. Below are few important instruction to follow on the day of the exam.
- Report to the exam hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam. No students will be allowed in the exam hall after the 15 minutes of exam commencement.
- Carry the admit card along with the valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Mobile phone, notebook, study material, paper (blank or written) is prohibited inside the exam hall. Students found with any of the mentioned objects then he/she shall be disqualified from the exam.
- Do exchange the answer booklet during the exam. Students found guilty will be booked under UFM and disqualified from the exam.
- Students will be allowed to leave the exam hall after the completion of the exam.
MMHAPU Admit Card 2020
Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University issues the admit card to all the eligible students. It is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. Students can obtain the MMHAPU Admit Card from the controller of the exam (COE). It is advised to check all printed details on the admit card while collecting the admit card from the office. Students can check the MMHAPU Admit Card to know the personal details, subject appearing for and exam centre. It is advised to keep the admit card safe until the MMHAPU Exam Result is announed.
Official Website: www.mmhapu.bih.nic.in