MMYVV Time Table 2020 – Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya releases the MMYVV time table online at the official website. The University uploads the time table in pdf format. Students shall be able to check the time table on this page after the official release. Check the time table pdf to know the exam date, time, course/semester, subject name and paper. Students must register for the university examination. Check the page for MMYVV time table 2020.
MMYVV Time Table 2020
Students shall be eligible to appear for the university exam if they put a minimum required attendance in a semester and no due pending. The University shall release the admit card for all the eligible students. It is important to appear for the exam as per the schedules. Also, avoid any kind of malpractice else shall be disqualified from the exam. Below is the link to check MMYVV time table 2020.
Time Table: Students can check the MMYVV time table at the website, mmyvv.com.
How to Check MMYVV Time Table 2020?
The University releases the time table at the website, mmyvv.com. Students can follow the steps mentioned below and check the time table.
Step 1: Visit the website, http://www.mmyvv.com.
Step 2: Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya official website will open.
Step 3: Select the ‘Examination’ from menu and click on ‘Time Table’ from the drop down list.
Step 4: Time Table page will appear
Step 5: Click on the time table link and check the exam schedule.
Printed Details on MMYVV Time Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Semester/ Year
- Subject Name
- Paper Number
- Controller of Examination
Important Instructions for Students
Following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the University examination must follow.
- Candidates must report to the examination hall thirty minutes before the time of commencement of the paper.
- Candidates coming after the commencement of the exam shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Under no circumstances, loan or exchange of the above materials will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Seating in examination hall with any electronic gadgets will be treated as Copy Case (U.F.M. Case).
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya conducts semester-wise examinations for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next higher semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
MMYVV Admit Card 2020
MMYVV Admit Card is issued by the University for all the eligible students. The University releases the MMYVV admit card for those students who put the minimum required attendance and paid all the dues. Admit Card is an important document to be carried on the day of the semester examination. No student shall be entertained without the admit card under any circumstances. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student during the exam. After the verification of admit card, students are allowed to write their exams. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.mmyvv.com