Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University releases the MRSPTU date sheet online at the official website, http://www.mrsptu.ac.in. Students shall be able to check the MRSPTU date sheet department wise after the official release. Students can also check MRSPTU Date Sheet 2020 through the link mentioned on this page. The date sheet contains exam date, session, branch, subject code, subject name, paper ID, etc. Students must register for the exam within the date mentioned by the university. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check out the page for MRSPTU Date Sheet 2020.
MRSPTU Date Sheet 2020
Students appearing for the examination are advised to fill and submit the examination form on or before the last date. The examination forms are made available online on the official website. After the last date, no examination forms shall be accepted under any circumstances. Every student is advised not to carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall. The link to check the MRSPTU Date Sheet 2020 is mentioned below.
Date Sheet: Students can check MRSPTU Date Sheet, http://www.mrsptu.ac.in.
How to check MRSPTU Date Sheet 2020?
MRSPTU exam dates are uploaded online at the official website. Students can check the date sheet department wise in a quite simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to check MRSPTU date sheet.
- Visit the official MRSPTU website, http://www.mrsptu.ac.in.
- Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University’s official website will open.
- Go to ‘Examination’ and click on it.
- Now, you will be redirected to MRSPTU exam portal.
- Go to ‘Examination’ and click on ‘Datesheet’.
- Check the date sheet. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on MRSPTU Date Sheet 2020
Check out the details to be printed on MRSPTU Date Sheet 2020.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date
- Subject Code
- Paper ID
- Subject Name
Following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the university examination must follow.
- Candidates are requested to reach the examination hall, 30 minutes before the time of commencement of the paper.
- Candidates are forbidden from taking anything except pens, pencils, rubbers, stencils, calculator and drawing instruments into the examination hall.
- Under no circumstances loan or exchange of the above materials will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Seating in examination hall with any electronic gadgets will be treated as Copy Case (U.F.M. Case).
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University conducts a semester-wise examinations for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Clear your doubts.
- Prepare from University Test or class test question papers.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
MRSPTU Admit Card 2020
The University releases the admit card online at the official website. MRSPTU admit card is released for all the eligible students who have fulfilled the attendance criteria and other requirements as per University rules. Students appearing for the semester examination are advised to carry the printed admit card on the day of the examination. Without the MRSPTU Admit Card, no student shall be entertained under any circumstances. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student appearing for the University examination.
Official Website: www.mrsptu.ac.in