MSBTE Result 2022 – Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai has released the MSBTE Diploma result online at the official website, http://www.msbte.org.in. Students who appeared for the exam can check the MSBTE result on this page. MSBTE result Summer can be checked by providing the ‘Enrolment/Seat No’. A student shall be considered to pass the exam if he/she secures a minimum of 40% marks in the exam. Check the page for MSBTE result Summer 2022.
MSBTE Result 2022
A student shall be considered to pass the exam if he/she secures a minimum of 40% marks in the examination. If the candidate fails to secure minimum qualifying marks or minimum percentage of aggregate marks shall be considered as fail. Students not satisfied with the marks secured in the exam can apply for the revaluation of the answer script. The link to check MSBTE Results will be provided below.
|Summer 2022 Re-Examination Result||Click Here|
Result: Candidates can check the result online on the website, msbte.org.in.
How to Check MSBTE Result Summer 2022?
MSBTE Result releases online at the official website, http://www.msbte.org.in. Students who appeared for the Summer Exam held by MSBTE can check the result by following a few simple steps. Below are the steps provided to check MSBTE Result 2022.
Step 1: Click the link provided above and a page will display as below.
Step 2: Enter the Seat Number in the Seat Number box
Step 3: Enter Enrolment Number in the enrolment number box
Step 4: Click on the Search button
Step 3: The result will display on the screen
MSBTE Result Status
Candidates who appeared for the exam shall fall into one of the following status categories. The status is applicable as per the teaching and exam scheme for a particular course/scheme.
- I DST (First Class with Distinction): Candidate clearing all the subject/paper and securing a minimum 75% of total marks shall fall in this category
- I (First Class): Candidates scoring a minimum 65% or more but less than 75% fall under this category
- II (Second Class): Candidates scoring 45% or more but less than 60% of the total shall fall under this category.
- Pass (Pass Class): Candidates passing in all the subject/course heads and scoring a minimum 40% or more but less than 45% of total marks fall under this category
- ATKT (Allowed to Keep Term): ATKT status awarded to the candidates as per the prevailing rules falls under this category
- WFLS/WFLY (Withheld. Failed in Lower Semester/Year): Candidates who pass in the final semester/year but fail in lower semester/years fall under this category.
- Fail: If the candidate fails to secure minimum qualifying marks or minimum percentage of aggregate marks shall fall in this category.
Revaluation of Answer Books
Candidates who appeared for the latest exam conducted by the board shall be eligible to obtain a photocopy of the answer book. A maximum of two subjects/courses per semester/year can be obtained. The answer books can be obtained on the submission of the application form. A candidate who has obtained the photocopy of the answer book is eligible for reassessment/re-evaluation of the same. Candidates need to apply by submitting the application form for re-evaluation/assessment. No application form shall be accepted after the due date.
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education or MSBTE is an autonomous board of education in the state of Maharashtra, India. It designs and implements diploma, post diploma and advanced diploma programs for affiliated institutions. The board was established in 1963 to cater for the increasing needs of affiliated institutions and their students.
Official Website: www.msbte.org.in