MSBTE Result 2019 – Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai releases the result for the semester examination online at the official website, www.msbte.org.in. MSBTE had conducted Summer 2019 examination in April/May 2019. Students appeared for the examination will be able to check MSBTE Result on this page. MSBTE Result Summer 2019 can be checked by providing the “Enrolment/Seat No”. A student shall be considered to pass the exam if he/she secure a minimum of 40% marks in the exam. Check the page for MSBTE Result Summer 2019.
MSBTE Result Summer 2019
A student shall be considered to pass the exam if he/she secure the minimum of 40% marks in the examination. If the candidate fails to secure minimum qualifying marks or minimum percentage of aggregate marks shall be considered as fail. Students not satisfied with the marks secured in the exam can apply for the revaluation of the answer script. The link to check MSBTE Result will be provided below.
How to Check MSBTE Result Summer 2019?
MSBTE Result releases online at the official website, www.msbte.org.in. Students appeared for the Summer Exam 2019 held by MSBTE can check the result by following a few simple steps. Below are the steps provided to check MSBTE Result 2019.
Step 1: Click the link provided above and a page will display as below.
Step 2: Enter the Seat Number in the Seat Number box
Step 3: Enter Enrolment Number in the enrolment number box
Step 4: Click on the Search button
Step 3: The result will display on the screen
MSBTE Result 2019 Status
Candidates appeared for the exam shall fall into one of the following status categories. The status is applicable as per the teaching and exam scheme for a particular course/scheme.
- I DST (First Class with Distinction): Candidate clearing all the subject/paper and securing minimum 75% of total marks shall fall in this category
- I (First Class): Candidates scoring minimum 65% or more but less than 75% fall under this category
- II (Second Class): Candidate scoring 45% or more but less than 60% of total shall fall under this category.
- Pass (Pass Class): Candidates passing in all the subject/course heads and scoring minimum 40% or more but less than 45% of total marks fall under this category
- ATKT (Allowed to Keep Term): ATKT status awarded to the candidates as per the prevailing rules fall under this category
- WFLS/WFLY (Withheld.Failed in Lower Semester/Year): Candidates who pass in the final semester/year but fail in lower semester/years fall under this category.
- Fail: If the candidate fails to secure minimum qualifying marks or minimum percentage of aggregate marks shall fall in this category.
Revaluation of Answer Books
Candidates appeared for the latest exam conducted by the board shall be eligible to obtain the photocopy of the answer book. Maximum of two subjects/courses per semester/year can be obtained. The answer books can be obtained on the submission of the application form. A candidate who has obtained the photocopy of the answer book is eligible for reassessment/re-evaluation of the same. Candidates need to apply by submitting the application form for re-evaluation/assessment. No application form shall be accepted after the due date.
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education or MSBTE is an autonomous board of education in the state of Maharashtra, India. It designs and implements diploma, post diploma and advanced diploma programs to affiliated institutions. The board was established in 1963 to cater the increasing needs of affiliated institutions and their students.
Official Website: www.msbte.org.in