Manipur Technical University releases the MTU exam routine online at the official website, mtu.ac.in. Students can also download MTU Exam Routine 2021 from this page. The University releases the practical and theory exam routine for the semester exam. MTU Exam Schedule is available in pdf format. The exam date, day, time, group, subject name & code, and important instructions can be on from the MTU Exam Time Table. Students appearing for the exam have to submit the exam form and requisite fees in the prescribed format. Check out the page for MTU Exam Routine 2021.
Latest: MTU has released the notice for rescheduled Mid Term Exam for B.Tech 5th & 7th sem.
MTU Exam Routine 2021
It is notified that only the eligible students will be allowed to appear for the university exam. Students appearing for the exam must carry the admit card on the day of the exam. MTU Exam Routine is available for various engineering and management departments. Students can check the Manipur Technical University Exam Routine 2021 through the link provided below.
|Notice for rescheduled of Mid Term Exam for B.Tech 5th & 7th sem||Click Here|
|Notice for Mid term Exam 2021 for B.Tech 5th and 7th sem||Click Here|
Exam Routine: Students can check the exam schedule from, mtu.ac.in.
How to Download MTU Exam Routine 2021?
MTU Exam Routine is available online at the official website. Students appearing for the exam must follow the instructions mentioned below to download Manipur Technical University Exam Schedule.
- Visit the official website, mtu.ac.in.
- Manipur Technical University’s official website will open.
- Scroll down the homepage and go to the ‘Exam/ Results’ section.
- Click on the required exam routine.
- The exam routine will appear on the screen. Download the exam routine for further use.
Printed Details on MTU Exam Routine 2021
The details to be printed on Manipur Technical University Exam Routine.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Exam Date and Day
- Exam Time
- Group Name
- Course Name
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Signature of Controller of Examination
Students appearing for the University exam must follow the instructions mentioned below. These instructions are to be followed strictly.
- Candidates should report to their respective exam centre 30 minutes before the commencement of exam. No candidates will be permitted after the start of the exam.
- All the candidates appearing for the exam should carry the hall ticket issued to them on the day of each day of the exam.
- Any type of printed/handwritten/typed material, mobile phone, pager or programmable calculator, PDA or any other material which breaches the code of conduct of university and falls under the unfair means is not allowed to carry inside the exam hall.
- Candidates should bring their own scientific calculator and other instruments to be used in the exam as it exchange will not be permitted under any circumstances during the exam time.
MTU Admit Card 2021
Manipur Technical University issues the admit card for all the eligible candidates. Students are also notified about the release of the admit card in the exam routine. MTU Admit Card must be collected within the time limit as given in the examination routine pdf. No student will get the admit card after the last date. Candidates are supposed to carry their admit card on each day of the exam along with a valid id card. The examiner shall verify the admit card of all the students during the exam. No candidates are entertained in the examination hall without the admit card.
Official Website: mtu.ac.in
Leave a Reply