MUHS Time Table 2023 – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences has released the MUHS time table for the semester exam online on the official website, muhs.edu.in. The time table is available for the Summer 2023 exam. Candidates can check the MUHS time table to know the exam date, and time paper-wise. It is important to appear for the exam as per the schedule. Candidates must submit the exam form and fees to appear for the exam. Check the page for the MUHS time table 2023.
Latest: MUHS has released a tentative practical time table for summer exam 2023.
MUHS Time Table 2023
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria shall be eligible to appear for the university semester exam. The university uploads the hall ticket for all the eligible candidates online. The appearing candidates have to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the university to check for notification regarding the exam time table. Below is the link to check the MUHS exam time table 2023.
|Tentative Practical Time Table I to IV BAMS ( 2010, 2012 and 2017 ) And I to IV BUMS ( New 2013 and 2017 ) Exam Summer – 2023||Click here|
|Regarding Tentative Practical Time Table for Summer – 2023 Examination (Basic B.Sc. Nursing 4th Year)||Click here|
|Regarding Tentative Practical Time Table for Summer – 2023 Examination (P.B.B.sc. Nursing 01st and 02nd Year)||Click here|
How to Check MUHS Time Table 2023?
The exam time table is available online on the official website of the university. Candidates appearing for the university exam can check the exam schedule in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the theory / practical exam time table.
How to check theory exam time table.
- Visit the website, muhs.edu.in.
- Check the Theory Exam section for theory exam time table link
- Click on the time table link
- Select exam, phase, department
- Click on show button
- Time Table will display
How to check practical exam time table
- Visit the university website
- Check Practical / viva exam section
- Select the necessary options
- Click on go button
- The time table will display
Printed Details on MUHS Exam Time Table 2023
Check the details Printed on the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Time Table.
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Programe name
Important instructions for Exam
- The exam room will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam. Candidates should occupy their seats immediately after opening the exam hall.
- Candidates must show the admit card/hall ticket & College Identity card for admission to the exam hall.
- A Seat indicating his/her exam seat number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only. Any candidate if found to have changed room or seat other than allotted to him/her, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual materials, calculators, slide rule, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device except Admit Card/Hall Ticket & College Identity Card inside the exam hall.
- No candidate, without special permission of the Invigilator, Centre Incharge and Centre Observer, will leave his/her seat or exam room until the full duration of the paper is over
MUHS Hall Ticket 2023
The Maharashtra University of Health Science uploads the hall ticket for all the eligible candidates online on the official website. Candidates have to download the hall ticket online for appearing in the exam. To download the hall ticket candidates have to sign in to the exam learning portal. Candidates have to take the print of the online hall ticket. The hall ticket holds the details of the candidate, programme, and exam venue.
Official Website: www.muhs.ac.in