MUHS Time Table 2021 – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences has released the MUHS Exam Time Table for theory and practical exam 2020-21. The timetable is available for the theory and practical exam Winter & Summer 2020-21. Students can check the MUHS Time Table through the link mentioned on this page. The exam date, day, time, course and subject name is mentioned on MUHS Nashik Time Table. Students must register for the exam on or before the last date. It is equally important to carry the hall ticket / admit card with a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check the page for MUHS Time Tabe 2021.
Latest: MUHS has released UG, PG theory / practical exam time table.
MUHS Time Table 2021
Students can check the MUHS Exam Time Table to know the exam date, day and time subject wise. Check MUHS Exam Date and appear for the university exam. It is the student’s responsibility to check the exam schedules and the university shall not be responsible if the student fails to appear for the exam. Below is the link to check MUHS Exam Date.
|Time Table / Notice||Link|
|Exam – UG Homoeopathy Tentative Time Table of Practical Exam Summer 2021||Click Here|
|Exam – Modern Mid-Level Service Provider Certificate Course Batch wise Time Table of Winter 2021 Practical Exam||Click Here|
|Exam – Tentative Practical Time Table Final Year BAMS and BUMS Summer 2021 Exam (UG)||Click Here|
|Exam – Practical Tentative Time Table For Summer 2021 Exam (1st Year – M.Sc Nursing)||Click Here|
|Exam – Tentative Time for Clinical and Viva Voce Exam of 1st and Final Year M Phil in Psychiatric Social Work||Click Here|
|Exam – Tentative Practical Time Table Summer – 2021 Exam ( Basic B sc Nursing 04th Year And P B B sc Nursing 02nd year Exam||Click Here|
|Exam – Guidelines For Conduct of Summer -2021 And Winter -2021 Exam||Click Here|
|Examination – विद्यापीठ हिवाळी – २०२१ – पदव्युत्तर वैद्यकीय अभ्यासक्रमांच्या वेळापञकाबाबत||Click Here|
|Exam – Practical Tentative Time Table Summer 2021 (COURSE Final – BPTH BOTH BASLP AND BPO)||Click Here|
|Exam – विद्यापीठ उन्हाळी – २०२१ लेखी परीक्षेबाबत||Click Here|
|Exam – (Amended) Programme of Exam for Winter 2021 University Exam||Click Here|
|Exam – परिपञक क्र ४८/२०२१ – महाराष्ट्र आरोग्य विज्ञान विद्यापीठ उन्हाळी -२०२१ व हिवाळी-२०२१ परीक्षांबाबत||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check time table online at the website, muhs.ac.in.
How to Check MUHS Time Table 2021?
MUHS Exam Time Table is available online. Students eligible to appear for the exam can check the exam schedules for their subject at the website of MUHS. Below are the steps to check the MUHS Exam Date.
- Visit the website, http://www.muhs.edu.in.
- Maharashtra University of Health Science home page will display.
- In there, select theory/practical Exam Time Table available under the “Exam Quick Links” section.
- Theory/Practical Exam Time Table page will display
- Select the details to check the exam date and time.
Printed Details on MUHS Exam Time Table 2021
Check the details Printed on the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Time Table.
- Day of Exam
- Date of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Course Name
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
Important instructions for Exam
- The exam rooms/hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam. Candidates should occupy their seats immediately after opening the exam hall.
- Candidates must show, on-demand, the Admit Card/Hall Ticket & College Identity Card for admission in the exam hall. A candidate who does not possess the admit card issued by the University, will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
- A Seat indicating his/her exam seat number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only. Any candidate if found to have changed room or seat other than allotted to him/her, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- A candidate who comes after the commencement of the exam shall not be permitted to appear for the exam
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual materials, calculators, slide rule, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device except Admit Card/Hall Ticket & College Identity Card inside the exam hall.
- No candidate, without special permission of Invigilator, Centre Incharge and Centre Observer, will leave his/her seat or exam room until the full duration of the paper is over
MUHS Hall Ticket 2021
The Maharashtra University of Health Science releases the hall ticket online for every eligible student. To download MUHS Hall Ticket students have to login through the central panel. MUHS Hall Ticket is the most important document to carry on the day of the exam. Students need to carry the print of the hall ticket along with the valid identity card to the assigned exam centre. It is informed that the university shall not provide hall tickets to students individually. The hall ticket of each student will be verified by the examiner during the exam. It is advised to keep the hall ticket safe as it may be required for the revaluation of the answer script after the result declaration.
Official Website: www.muhs.ac.in