MUHS Time Table 2020 – Maharashtra University of Health Sciences has released the MUHS Exam Time Table for theory and practical examination 2019-20. The time table is available for theory and practical exam Winter & Sumer 2019-20. Students can check the MUHS Time Table through the link mentioned on this page. The exam date, day, time, course and subject name is mentioned on MUHS Nashik Time Table. Students must register for the exam on or before the last date. It is equally important to carry the hall ticket / admit card with a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check the page for MUHS Time Tabe 2020.
MUHS Time Table 2020
Students can check the MUHS Exam Time Table to know the exam date, day and time subject wise. Check MUHS Exam Date and appear for the university exam. It is students responsibility to check the exam schedules and the university shall not be responsible if the student fails to appear for t exam. Below is the link to check MUHS Exam Date.
- Click Here to check the Practical Examination Time Table.
Summer 2020 Theory Time Table
|Faculty Name||Time Table|
|Examinations – Batchwise Practical Timetable For – Summer 2020 (Certificate Course In Modern Pharmacology)||Click Here|
|Examinations – Tentative Practical Time – Table UG Homoeopathy ( I to III year Students) Summer – 2020 Examination||Click Here|
Time Table: Click Here to check the MUHS Summer 2020 Time Table.
How to Check MUHS Time Table 2020?
MUHS Exam Time Table is available online. Students eligible to appear for the exam can check the exam schedules for their subject at the website of MUHS. Below are the steps to check the MUHS Exam Date.
- Visit the website, http://www.muhs.edu.in.
- Maharashtra University of Health Science home page will display.
- In there, select theory/practical Exam Time Table available under the “Exam Quick Links” section.
- Theory/Practical Exam Time Table page will display
- Select the details to check the exam date and time.
Printed Details on MUHS Exam Time Table 2020
Check the details Printed on Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Time Table.
- Day of Exam
- Date of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Course Name
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
Important instructions for Examinations
- The examination rooms/hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam. Candidates should occupy their seats immediately after opening the examination hall.
- Candidates must show, on-demand, the Admit Card/Hall Ticket & College Identity Card for admission in the examination hall. A candidate who does not possess the admit card issued by the University, will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
- A Seat indicating his/her exam seat number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidates should find out and occupy their allotted seats only. Any candidate if found to have changed room or seat other than allotted to him/her, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- A candidate who comes after the commencement of examination shall not be permitted to appear for the examination
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual materials, calculators, slide rule, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device except Admit Card/Hall Ticket & College Identity Card inside the examination hall.
- No candidate, without special permission of Invigilator, Centre Incharge and Centre Observer, will leave his/her seat or examination room until the full duration of the paper is over
MUHS Hall Ticket 2020
The Maharashtra University of Health Science releases the hall ticket online for every eligible student. To download MUHS Hall Ticket students have to login through the central panel. MUHS Hall Ticket is the most important document to carry on the day of the exam. Students need to carry the print of the hall ticket along with the valid identity card to the assigned exam centre. It is informed that the university shall not provide the hall ticket to students individually. The hall ticket of each student will be verified by the examiner during the exam. It is advised to keep the hall ticket safe as if may be required for the revaluation of the answer script after the result declaration.
Official Website: www.muhs.ac.in