Mumbai University Time Table 2020 – Mumbai University has released the time table for summer examination 2020. Students can check the exam time table on this page faculty wise. Mumbai University Time Table is available for Theory and Practical examination. Students can check the time table to know the exam date, time, paper code, and paper name. To appear for the university end semester exam students should ensure that they are eligible. A student will be considered to be eligible to appear for the end semester exam if he/she put the minimum required attendance. The eligible students have to submit the exam form and fees before the last date. Check the page for Mumbai University Time Table 2020.
Mumbai University Time Table 2020
Mumbai University Examination will be held for three hours. Students appearing for the exam have to report to the exam hall 20 minutes before the commencement of the exam. It is important to carry the Mumbai University Hall Ticket issued by the university on each day of the exam. Along with the hall ticket students have to carry their identity card. Check the table for Mumbai University Time Table 2020.
- First Half (Summer) Theory 2020
|First Half (Summer) 2020||Exam Time Table|
|Commerce and Management||Click here|
Time Table: Students can check Mumbai University Exam Time Table 2020 from the university web portal, www.mu.ac.in
How to Check Mumbai University Time Table 2020?
Summer Examination session 2020 time table is available online at, mu.ac.in. To check the exam time table follow the steps mentioned
- Visit Mumbai University official page- http://www.mu.ac.in
- Mumbai University home page will open
- Select the Student menu and click on examination
- Click on college exam sem I, II & III
- Expand the Exam Time Table
- Click the link to check the Time Table
- Exam Time Table will open in new tab
- Check and download the same
Printed Details on Mumbai University Time Table 2020
Check the printed details on the Mumbai University Time Table.
- Examination Name
- Exam Day and Date
- Exam time
- Paper Code
- Paper Name
Below are a few important points to be followed on the day of the exam.
- Appearing students should report to the exam centre 20 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and id card on the day of the exam
- The exam will be held for 3 hours.
- Mobile phones and electronics gazets are prohibited in the exam hall.
- For any change in the exam schedules visit the official page of the university.
Mumbai University Hall Ticket 2020
Mumbai University Hall Ticket for the semester exam releases online on the website of the university. Students appearing for the exam must download the hall ticket within the prescribed date. After downloading the hall ticket student need to take the print of the same. Students should check the printed details on the hall ticket. Mumbai University Hall Ticket is required on the day of the exam. No student will be entertained in the exam hall without the Hall Ticket.
Mumbai University conducts semester exam twice a year (Winter & Summer) semester. Even semester is conducted in Winter and an odd semester is conducted in Summer. The students have to fill the application form and pay for the semester exam. Only the eligible students are allowed to appear for the exam. The university released the hall ticket for all the eligible candidates to write the exam.
Official Website: www.mu.ac.in