NIOS DELED Assignment 2018– National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has released the assignment of the second year (506-510) on the official website- www.dled.nios.ac.in. NIOS DELED Assignment 506 to 510 can be downloaded from the official webpage. Candidates can even Download NIOS DELED Assignment 2018 from this page through the link mentioned below. The assignment is the integral and compulsory component of the instructional system. There will be a total of 27 assignments. Candidates should note that there are assignments for every theory course. The assignments carry a weightage of 30% in each course. You must send the assignment response to your study center within the date set for each assignment. Check the complete page for NIOS DELED Assignment 2018.
NIOS DELED Assignment 2018
The Assignment is based on three courses (1 practical and 2 theory). The theory based will have the weight of 20% and practical based for 10%. NIOS DELED Assignment response must be submitted to the study centre before the theory exam. Write the assignment is good handwriting and if you feel that your handwriting is not good then type the assignment and send the response to the study centre. Check the table for NIOS DELED Assignment Subject code 506, 507, 508, 509/510 pdf.
|Assignment of II Year (506,507,508,509,510)||Check Here|
Assignment: Candidates can download NIOS DELED Assignment 2018 from- www.dled.nios.ac.in.
Also Read: NIOS DELED Question Paper 2018
NIOS DELED Assignment 2018- How to Prepare?
While preparing DELED Assignment candidate should follow some important points that are mentioned by National Institute of Open Schooling. Check the important points that are to be followed while preparing the Assignments.
Point for Preparing the NIOS DELED Assignment
- The answer must be short and in systematic order
- Avoid irrelevant details and focus on the questions
- Candidates must focus and express their expression within the word limit
- Write the assignment in your own handwriting
- If the handwriting of the candidate is not properly readable, the send the typed response to your study centre
- Send the completed assignment to your study centre only
- The assignment response should be sent within the date set for each assignment
- Always keep a copy of assignment with you
NIOS DELED Assignment 2018- How to Send?
Candidate must follow the instructions strictly to send completed assignment response. Check the instructions.
- Mention your Enrol. No., name, complete address and date at the top of the right-hand corner of the first page of the assignment
- Mention the course title, code and assignment code in capital letter in the centre at the top of the first page of assignment response
NIOS DELED Assignment Front Page
This is the preview of the top of the assignment response.
- Do not send incomplete assignment- response. The incomplete response will result in the poor grade.
- The assignment response should be written on foolscap size paper only. Use ordinary writing only.
- On the left side of the paper leave ‘3/2’ margin. There should be at least 4 lines gap between each answer.
- The response in the assignment should be based on the SLM sent to you
- Do not send printed articles as your assignment response
- Keep the copy of the assignment responses you send to your study centre