NOU Exam Time Table 2019 – Nalanda Open University, Patna releases NOU Date Sheet on the official website, nalandaopenuniversity.com. Students appearing for university annual exam can check NOU Exam Time Table from this page. The exam date, time, paper, and exam centre can be checked from NOU Exam Date. Nalanda Open University allows the eligible students to appear for the annual exam. To appear in the exam students must fill the NOU Annual Exam form. Students can download the exam form from this page. It is equally important to carry admit card along with valid college ID card on the day of the exam. Check the page for NOU Exam Time Table and Exam Form.
- PG 1st Semester Second Examination 2020 Time Table
- Assignment 2019 (for UG Part 1 second exam 2019) is available now. To check Nalanda Open University Assignment – Click Here
NOU Exam Time Table 2019
Nalanda Open University conducts the university exam annually. To appear in the exam students must fill the exam form. Nalanda Open University Admit Card for appearing in the exam is provided to students during the admission. Students can check the admit card for the exam centre. Students can check the NOU Exam Programme through the link provided in the table.
- Second Examintion Program 2019
|University is closed due to Novel Coronavirus till Mar 31, 2020||Click Here|
|Important Notice to students due to Covid-19||Click Here|
|MCA Part 1 Second Exam 2020||Click Here|
|M.A. / M.Sc /M.com Part 1 Second Exam 2020||Click Here|
|Annual Examination 2020 Postponement Notice||Click Here|
|B.Ed Part 1 Paper IV Practical Exam Proram||Click Here|
|PG Part 1 Second Exam Notice||Click Here|
|B.A. Part 1 Exam 2019||Click Here|
|B.Sc Part 1 Exam 2109||Click Here|
|B.Com Part 1 Exam 2019||Click Here|
|B.B.A. Part 1 Exam 2019||Click Here|
|B.C.A Part 1 Exam 2019||Click Here|
|B.A. / B.Sc (Geography, Yoga & Home Science) Part 1||Click Here|
Time Table: Candidate can check NOU Exam Programme at, nalandaopenuniversity.com.
How to Check NOU Exam Time Table 2019?
Students appearing for the exam will be able to check NOU Exam Date through the provided on this page. Follow the steps provided below to check the exam date.
Steps to check NOU Exam Time Table
- Visit Nalanda Open University official website, nalandaopenuniversty.com
- Nalanda Open University official page will open
- Under the Student Corner” section check for the link Annual Exam 2019 Programme
- Click the link and check the exam dates.
NOU Exam Form
Nalanda Open University Exam Form is available for Graduate and PG Diploma online. Students can submit the exam form through the link provided below. If the student is unable to apply online then he/she can obtain the exam form from the university after the payment of the exam fee. The exam fee payment is to be done via Bank Drafted in favour of Nalanda Open University or through SBI collect. Students need to submit the Bank Draft or online fees receipt to obtain the exam form. Such students who are unable to collect the exam form from the university can download it online.
Exam Form: Click Here to apply for B.A., B.Sc, B.Com, BBA Part 1 Second Exam 2019.
Nalanda Open University Assignment for Annual Exam 2019 is available online. Students can obtain the assignment question through the link provided below. NOU Assignment exam is equally important as the theory exam. The Assignment is carried for 20 marks. Students need to complete and submit the assignment within the last date. If students fail to submit the assignment he shall be considered as fail in the assignment. Check the link below for the NOU Assignment 2019.
- Click Here for Assignment 2019 (For UG Part 1 2nd Exam 2019)
- Click Here for NOU Assignment for Annual Exam 2019 (For Annual Exam 2020).
- Click Here for B.Ed part 2 Assignment Question (Session 2015-17)
Instruction To Candidates
- Keep your admission card very carefully and bring it to the Examination Hall on everyday Examination. Don’t bring a Mobile Phone in the Examination Hall.
- Report at your Examination Centre on the date of examination about 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination
- Do not write your name or any type of symbol in any part of your answer book. You have to write the answers from the third page of the answer book to be provided to you at the time of examination.
- Sign the attendance sheet at the space provided in the presence of the Invigilator.
- Hand over the answer book to the invigilator before you leave the Examination Hall.
- Use of mobile phone, pager, calculators, slide rules or log tables is not allowed.
Use of any type of unfair means by you in the Examination will spoil your career. Remember the Examination centre is fitted with an electronic surveillance system, high-resolution cameras and closed circuit T.V. Any attempt to cheat/copy will be immediately detected and transcribed on video film. It will be a sufficient and incontrovertible proof to expel you from the examination and, if necessary, to hand you over to the police. So please, do not indulge in copying. Study hard and come prepared for the examination.
Official Website: www.nalandaopenuniversity.com