Hey there guys, If you studying at Nalanda Open University and for searching for NOU Exam schedule. Then you are at the right place. You will be glad to know that officials had released the internal examination schedule. Candidates can either download it from the official website of NOU which is given at the bottom of this article or direct link to get the same is also provided here for the convenience of students. Here you can find Examination schedule of Nalanda Open University examination for subjects like Certificate, Diploma, UG, PG diploma e.t.c. also candidate must follow guidelines given below throughout the examination process.
NOU Examination Programme 2018
- Examination Programme 2018 for All Certificate Courses
- Examination Programme 2018 for Intermediate Courses
- Examination Programme 2018 for B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./BCA/BBA Part III (Except Social Work and Statistics Part III)
- Examination Programme 2018 for B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./BCA/BBA Part II
- Examination Programme 2018 for B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./BCA/BBA Part I
- Examination Programme 2018 for B.A. (Social Work) Part III & B.Sc. (Statistics) Part III
- Examination Programme 2018 for Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Examination Programme 2018 for BLIS
- Examination Programme 2018 for M.A. Part I
- Examination Programme 2018 for M.Com. Part I
- Examination Programme 2018 for M.Sc. Part I
- Examination Programme 2018 for M.C.A. Part I
- Examination Programme 2018 for M.J.M.C. Part I
- Examination Programme 2018 for MLIS
Instruction To Candidates
- Keep your admission card very carefully and bring it to the Examination Hall on everyday Examination. Don’t bring Mobile Phone in the Examination Hall.
- Report at your Examination Centre on the date of examination about 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination
- Do not write your name or any type of symbol in any part of your answer book. You have to write the answers from the third page of the answer book to be provided to you at the time of examination.
- Sign the attendance sheet at the space provided in presence of the Invigilator.
- Hand over the answer book to the invigilator before you leave the Examination Hall.
- Use of mobile phone, pager, calculators, slide rules or log tables is not allowed.
Use of any type of unfair means by you in the Examination will spoil your career. Remember the Examination centre is fitted with electronic surveillance system, high resolution cameras and closed circuit T.V. Any attempt to cheat/copy will be immediately detected and transcribed on video film. It will be a sufficient and incontrovertible proof to expel you from the examination and, if necessary, to hand you over to police. So please, do not indulge in copying. Study hard and come prepared for the examination.
Official Website: www.nalandaopenuniversity.com