NOU Time Table 2023 – Nalanda Open University has released the NOU exam date online on the official website. The exam timetable is available in pdf format for the annual exam 2023. Candidates can check the NOU time table to know the exam date, time, centre name and important instructions. Appearing candidates have to submit the exam form and fees to appear for the exam. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page in the NOU time table 2023.
Latest: Nalanda Open University has released time table of the examination 2023.
NOU Exam Time Table 2023
Candidates who fulfil the university regulations shall be eligible to appear for the university exam. The university issues the admit card to eligible students. The exam is conducted at the assigned centre at the scheduled time. There shall be no change in the exam centre. Also, no re-exam will be held if the university fails to appear for the exam. Check the table for the Nalanda Open University exam date 2023.
|M.A. Political Science, Public Administration, Urdu Part I||Click Here|
|M.Sc. Zoology Part I||Click Here|
|M.Sc. Mathematics Part I||Click Here|
|M.Sc. Botany Part I||Click Here|
|M.C.A. Part I||Click Here|
Time Table: Candidate can check the exam programme at, nalandaopenuniversity.com
How to Check NOU Exam Time Table 2023?
Nalanda Open University exam time table is available online. Candidates can check the table for the exam programme. Also, below are the steps to check the NOU exam date online. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the website, nalandaopenuniversity.com
- Check the student’s corner for the exam programme
- Click on the exam programme link
- The exam programme page will appear
- Click on the link available
- Exam date pdf will appear
NOU Exam Form
Nalanda Open University Exam Form is available for Graduate and PG Diploma online. Students can submit the exam form through the link provided below. If the student is unable to apply online then he/she can obtain the exam form from the university after the payment of the exam fee. The exam fee payment is to be done via Bank Drafted in favour of Nalanda Open University or through SBI collection. Students need to submit the Bank Draft or online fees receipt to obtain the exam form. Such students who are unable to collect the exam form from the university can download it online.
Candidates who are appearing for the exam have to follow the instruction mentioned on the exam programme. Read the instruction carefully before appearing for the exam.
- Keep your admission card very carefully and bring it to the exam hall for the everyday exam. Don’t bring a Mobile Phone in the Examination Hall.
- Report at your Examination Centre on the date of the exam about 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam
- Do not write your name or any type of symbol in any part of your answer book. You have to write the answers from the third page of the answer book to be provided to you at the time of the exam.
- Sign the attendance sheet at the space provided in the presence of the Invigilator.
- Hand over the answer book to the invigilator before you leave the exam Hall.
- Use of mobile phones, pager, calculators, slide rules or log tables is not allowed.
Official Website: www.nalandaopenuniversity.com