NTRUHS Time Table 2020 – Dr N.T.R. University of Health Sciences has released the NTRUHS exam time table online at the official website, ntruhs.ap.nic.in. Students can also check NTRUHS Exam Time Table 2020 through the link mentioned on this page. The University conducts the regular and supplementary examination for various courses. NTRUHS releases the time table in the pdf format. NTRUHS Time Table can be checked to know the exam date, day, time, subject name, paper code, etc. It is important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the examination as per schedule. Check the page for NTRUHS Exam Time Table 2020.
Latest: NTRUHS has released revised Final BDS Exam Time Table for September/October 2020.
NTRUHS Time Table 2020
The University allows the eligible students to appear for the examination. NTRUHS also releases examination applications. Students are advised to fill the online exam application form along with the requisite fees on or before the last date. It is the student responsibility to check for any updates or changes made in the exam programme. Check out the table for NTRUHS Exam Time Table 2020.
|Revised Final BDS Exam September/October 2020||Click Here|
|Final BUMS Exam September/October 2020||Click Here|
|Final BNYS Exam September/October 2020||Click here|
|Final BAMS Exam September/October 2020||Click Here|
|Final MBBS Part 2 Exam scheduled from 15th September 2020||Click Here|
|Final BSc Nursing/Post Basic Nursing Exam scheduled from 29th September 2020||Click Here|
|Final BSc MLT Exam scheduled from 29th September 2020||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check NTRUHS Time Table 2020 from, ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
How to Download NTRUHS Time Table 2020?
Dr N.T.R. University of Health Sciences Exam Time Table is available online at the official website. Students eligible to appear for the University examination can check the schedule for their subjects in a few simple steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Visit the official website, ntruhs.ap.nic.in.
Step 2: Dr N.T.R. University of Health Sciences official website will open.
Step 3: Go to ‘Examinations’ in the menu and click on it.
Step 4: Now the Examination page will open. Scroll down the page and go to ‘Notifications’ section.
Step 5: Click on the required exam time table and download it for future use.
Printed Details on Dr N.T.R. University of Health Sciences Time Table
Check out the detailed to be printed on Dr N.T.R. University of Health Sciences Exam Time Table 2020.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Subject Name
- Paper Code
- Exam Time
- Signature of Controller of Examination
Below are few important instructions mentioned below to follow on the day of the examination.
- Report to the assigned exam centres 15 minutes earlier
- Carry the Hall Ticket and college id card.
- Do not write anything in a question paper except the Register/ Enroll Number.
- Do not carry Mobile Phone, programmable calculator or any electronic gadget to the exam hall.
- Under no circumstances loan or exchange of the above materials will be allowed in the examination hall.
- At the time of exam sit properly and don’t disturb or make noise in the examination hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
NTRUHS conducts the regular and supplementary examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Focus on basics and clear your all the doubts.
- Practice from University test or class test question papers.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
NTRUHS Hall Ticket 2020
NTRUHS Hall Ticket 2020 releases online at the official website. The University releases the hall tickets for all the eligible students who have fulfilled all the requirements as per the University rules and regulations. The Principals of the University shall be responsible for releasing hall tickets as per the eligibility. Examinees are required to carry their NTRUHS hall ticket on the day of the examination. Without the admit card he/she may not be allowed to appear in the examination under any circumstances.
Official Website: ntruhs.ap.nic.in