Patliputra University Time Table 2020 – Patliputra University releases the timetable online at the official website. Students can check PPU Date Sheet on this page. PPU Time Table releases in pdf format. The exam date, time, day, subject code and name can be checked from Patliputra University Time Table. Students are advised to submit the exam form and fees for appearing in the exam. It is important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for Patliputra University Time Table 2020.
Patliputra University Time Table 2020
Students who have put minimum of 75% attendance shall be eligible to appear for the exam. Patliputra University will issue the admit card for the students who are verified by the college through their login. Students can check the Patliputra University Exam Time Table.
|BPT Sem 2 Exam 2020 Programme||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check Patliputra University Time Table online.
How to Check Patliputra University Time Table 2020?
PPU Time Table can be checked online at the official website. Students can check and download the PPU Date Sheet in a few simple steps. Check the steps mentioned below for PPU Time Table 2020.
Steps to check the Patliputra University Time Table
- Visit the official website of the university, www.ppup.ac.in.
- The University official page will appear
- Check the Notice Board Section and refer to the link “Exam Program – UG Part 1”
- The exam date sheet will appear, check the exam dates for your subject and download the same.
Printed Details on Patliputra University Time Table 2020
Check the list of information provided on the PPUP Time Table 2020.
- Examination Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Sitting
- Subject Name
- Exam Centre Name
Students appearing for the exam have to the rules and regulations mentioned by the university. If the students fail to follow the instructions then they may not be allowed to appear for the exam. Check the instructions mentioned below.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Carry the Admit Card and college id card on the day of the exam.
- Mobile phone, paper, book, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical) in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.
- Do not copy or help others during the exam
- Do not argue or disturb the invigilator during the exam.
Patliputra University Admit Card
Patliputra University releases the Admit Card online at the official website. Students can search the PPUP Admir Card through the “Form No”. PPU Admit Card holds the information of students and the exam. It is notified that the students who have submitted the exam form and fees before the last date will be able to download the admit card. Patliputra University Admit card is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. Students should also carry the college id card along with the admit card. Check the admit card for exam centre name and subject name.
Official Website: www.ppup.ac.in